VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Download the main game. It's the most coherent and plays basically like any other vn.
The ones under it are all a "sequel" but it comes off as a fever dream and doesn't really make sense. There's a few scenes that looks like memories, but they totally pivot from where the main game has been heading.
thx

Vlad3334

Aug 4, 2023
Well, I don't know, the game is very addictive at first, but at some point the plot becomes incomprehensible, and it feels like we've been fucked about the relationship of father and daughter or son and mother, because what son has, what daughter has the other half. It is unclear how the plot will end, if for so many years it looks like just the beginning of the plot without sex scenes.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the plot becomes incomprehensible
it looks like just the beginning of the plot without sex scenes.
It's what's been said about this title for 6 years. But for some reason, people seem to have to find out for themselves.
1691416506327.png

There is no there, there. There never will be.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
why would he sell his honeyjar?
Immediate gratification. Suppose you were in a situation like this:
1. You're developing a game.
2. You got a good day job.
3. You're earning $8,000 per month from the game, but Patreon change their rules and hit you with two suspensions in a row. You lose heart for the game (that's what it sounded like) and feel like you want to abandon it*.
4. You coast for a few months, somebody approaches you and offers you a lump sum of say, $50,000 (6 months plus two grand) for all rights to the game.
5. You take the offer, sign the necessary paperwork, transfer all assets and relinquish control of all platforms to the new party.

*) Just as likely: You don't want to develop the game anymore, you have ideas for another game that you already started under a different account, you need money up front to help develop it, or you need money here and now to pay for a house. There's never just one reason for doing something like this, but an offer is always around the corner, so to speak.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
well yes but scamdrop isn't on that situation.
We don't know that. We know Patreon does not condone this. Hell, remember Daughter for Dessert? Game was developed by a dev who died unexpectedly and Patreon wouldn't transfer control of his account to other team members, they had to start from scratch.

So if the original Kyle did sell his game, he wouldn't advertise it in any way.

Edit: Gumdrop didn't advertise his game outside of Patreon before the content guidelines update in 2019. Later, not only did "Gumdrop" open his own website, it also came with a payment processor. That's why I think it was done by somebody else. While it's not that hard to make a page and add a payment option to it, it's still a lot of unnecessary work with higher fees than what Patreon charges. That's why I don't think the original dev would have done it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We don't know that. We know Patreon does not condone this. Hell, remember Daughter for Dessert? Game was developed by a dev who died unexpectedly and Patreon wouldn't transfer control of his account to other team members, they had to start from scratch.
well scamdrop is moving/has moved on his own patreon and patreon doesn't do anything for scammers as long as they release updates (even if those are full shit) which scamdrop and scamstor do.

palmer/love-joint is different thing, palmer died when dh was in early stages and patreon was too strict.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Still, I don't see anybody would advertise they sold their game to another and they're no longer in control. Not before the sale, and certainly not after. So if DF was sold, we would never know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still, I don't see anybody would advertise they sold their game to another and they're no longer in control. Not before the sale, and certainly not after. So if DF was sold, we would never know.
maybe not since many would believe that scamdrop just changed his name to get rid off bad reputation.

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
So even after all the discussion i still decided to play dollhouse in Android with joiplay which worked,and i played dollhouse so basically dollhouse has sex looping animation of the df character not very long but short loops, but the animation are top notch.I don't want to play the main game df I'll wait.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes