VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just don't get it.The dev is barely making any money and still he is posting for more than a half year and yet there is no progress in main game. So what the hell is going on it's just doesn't make sense.
don't be so sure that he isn't making money.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
You guys asking about updates and questions about cousin/mother/sister etc have to be joking right? The main game hasn't gotten an update for years. The seaside/pool etc are nothing more than the dev mixing acid and shrooms too many times, and had a mental breakdown. It's sad really, and also a rare/unique view of someone losing their mental capacity in the form of pictures...I bet if this got referred to some head doctors, there would be a lot of discovery and revelations on the inner workings of the human brain breaking down.
Anyone looking at the main game should know that it has been abandoned long ago, and not worth the time or download, as nothing much happens.
The main game gets updated almost monthly, they are just small and rarely make it here. The current version is 2 updates ahead of the one here.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is in the game any sex scene? in son-mom or daughter dad?
Are there sex scenes? Yes. Do they involve the mother character or the daughter character? You could have easily found your answer by skimming a few pages or searching the thread https://f95zone.to/search/299132355/?q=mother+daughter+sex&t=post&c[thread]=1870&o=date
loli tag where?
You're in the wrong game. There isn't a single character - main, supporting, or extra - that qualifies for this tag.

• Haha
Reactions: J0K3RXXX and cxx

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
To anyone asking for game update please don't. Even i caved one time and it was nothing. Just move on and play something ekse. The only way i would even consider asking about update is if there's sex with mom.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes