VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This was the first game I saw on the hub and was interested in it. My second game overall and I wished it got the treatment it deserved. SummerTime and this game have been disappoints. Both were my introduction to AVN
this won't get anything besides same old shit.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
People? What if a fan of this game decides to create a fan made remake or something like that?
Will he be able to post this game on this forum?
Naturally he won’t try to make money from this and will indicate who was the official developer and all that.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
People? What if a fan of this game decides to create a fan made remake or something like that?
Will he be able to post this game on this forum?
Naturally he won’t try to make money from this and will indicate who was the official developer and all that.
No - it would be considered "off topic" and would need to have a game thread of their own. Also, even with this being a "pirate" forum, know that if the developer saw someone remaking their game - the person doing the remake should expect wherever their files are hosted online to receive DMCA/Copyright take down requests from that developer. Making money has little to do with such take down requests.

There is a fan-art thread, however - https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-fan-art.5594/

Reactions: athreusclouds

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
definitely deleted and thrown in the trash. If someone else does a remake it would be great
As much as i would like remake of this game, especially milf (mom, wife) model, the reality is it would be taken down. You see this stuff happening al over the gaming industry. Example, before TakeTwo started to remaster GTA 3 trilogy they had taken down every fan made mod, especially those graphic mods. Same thing would happen here.

Reactions: miki766

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Any news in the thread? Maybe new memes? I would ask about the game, but knowing that Don Milking (aka Kyle aka Gumdrop Games) is doing it makes me assume that he continues milking every naive person who shows up without showing new real content.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm very sad. I “fell in love” in this game so much that I am now very upset. When I started playing it i knew it wasn't finished, but I thought it had a lots and lots of content. I thought that this game was simply divided into acts. Like Act 2 - Pool, Lesperienza, Dollhouse, Waweform. I thought it would be a new stories not related to each other, but telling about new events in the lives of the characters from Act 1. For example, about studying in college and such... How wrong I was :(
The premonition of trouble came immediately after all this brain-breaking nonsense that began immediately after the dance with mom. Damn, I read all these in game texts, was thinking about the consequences of the choices I make in future events of the game. I wanted to make the main character’s mother happy. But in the end they just pissed on my face, like a bioware with its endings in Mass Effect 3. In which the choices you made were simply ignored or not taken into account. The best example of this is Karen and the girl who was brutaly forced on you as a date for the school dance. Even after you rejected her and didn’t even want to be (sleep) with her. I even reached the maximum value in platonic relationships with mom of main hero and in theory should have moved on to the next romantic level of intimacy, but this developer just messed up everything... This is a complete disaster :(
This was the first game I saw on the hub and was interested in it. My second game overall and I wished it got the treatment it deserved. SummerTime and this game have been disappoints. Both were my introduction to AVN
Render is good Milf is good but the main character talks a lot and thinks a lot, a lot of unnecessary dialogue.
As the game progresses it becomes tiring and very boring.
:KEK: Senza titolo.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no news posted since most who follow this thread don't give a fuck.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Curiouse Scamdrop stopped uploading Part X even tough he semmed to have it all done a pity
Nothing surprising in that. Scumdrop did that before, like couole of years before where he didn't upload any game update for 3 or 4 years. I wouldn't be surprised if he attempt to do the same. His last updates are nonexistant, story (even though it doesn't exist) doesn't move forward and he constantly refuse to give a proper sex between son and mom characters cause lets be honest here most of players went son (MC) route in hopes to get mom (milf). There was old unfinished gif somewhere on this forum where it apears some female character (i presume is mom) is riding male (i presume it's son). That's the farthest you can get.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Is the actual main game complete? If not, is there any likelihood of the developer returning to the main game to finish it?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For Android?
Welcome to F95! Please see my signature below my post for ways to find the answers to your questions on this site without the wait because I would estimate 95% of all questions have already been answered.

For example, skimming over these last two pages would have revealed this exchange about a third of the way down on the previous page:
1699793343789.png
Or, once you've set your preferences to display search results to "by most recent date" first - you can then search the thread:
1699793093556.png
And found the same conversation above, as well as similar responses, without any wait. Here's the current answer to your question.

• Haha
Reactions: Babiba and cxx

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
So let me get this straight there has been no updates for this game and i checked the patreon and there are fudging 4210 members tell me those are unpaid or just scam i mean if there is no game then why he has such a huge no.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So let me get this straight there has been no updates for this game and i checked the patreon and there are fudging 4210 members tell me those are unpaid or just scam i mean if there is no game then why he has such a huge no.
there has been no updates to game past 5 years.

he has 4210 followers and ~100 of those are paying imbeciles. no idea how much money her gets elsewhere.

Reactions: Count Morado
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes