VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.35] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
not direct contact but through a door. he will suffer a lot though that I can tell you, already said that but with all his "chest touching" I wouldn't be surprised if the guy gets a heart attack once he sees it in person :KEK:
Man i freaking loved Ai's final corruption phase. Seeing how Naoki basically self destructed made it even more enjoyable lmao

Reactions: thememeguy123

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Man i freaking loved Ai's final corruption phase. Seeing how Naoki basically self destructed made it even more enjoyable lmao
I have to say I do feel bad (a bit) for the guy, of course he was a scumbag in the beginning taking everything even the only girl mc actually wanted after mc helped that idiot with the other girls, but the latest updates were real fucking cruel to him and him just being so pathetic is kinda sad. my empathic self just can't ignore that even though at the beginning I would have loved to just strangle him straight away. and dont get me wrong all the process of stealing and the game itself, as I said a couple of times already, I really like it. just saying that I do be feeling kind of bad for Naoki as we get into his final moments of getting broken completely. same way I felt bad for Emma getting bullied hard by mc even though, once again, she did deserve it. but I have to say I am pleased of how things turned out for Emma in current phase, I'd like to see every ending anyway (if there are options) but will be interesting to see how it plays out for Emma specifically, she was also the only one I didn't give points in the first 2/3 of the game only gave her the last one.

Reactions: Jeycii_

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I know it wouldn't fit the MC's personality, but I wish we could have had an alternate path for Ema's corruption. Something less "evil". Still would need to break her ego, but doing it in a kinder way would have been nice to see too.

I can't bring myself to like MC, even tho I hated Naoki from the start, I still feel like MC's taking things way too far in the "evil" spectrum.

Reactions: KiraJames

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I know it wouldn't fit the MC's personality, but I wish we could have had an alternate path for Ema's corruption. Something less "evil". Still would need to break her ego, but doing it in a kinder way would have been nice to see too.

I can't bring myself to like MC, even tho I hated Naoki from the start, I still feel like MC's taking things way too far in the "evil" spectrum.
Same

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Mhh. For giving Ema a less mean approach the dev probably would have add so much new dialogue that he would basically add a new character. all the girls would also have to have different lines to make sense. it stings me too how sad and pitiful ema often looks after her corruption, but giving her an alt path would be really time consuming imo. maybe after the game finished as a bonus but who knows...

Tbf the mc, his dad and Tokuko are meant to be ppl on the "darker side of society". father can manipulate everything to make entire companies fall and go bankrupt. Tokuko lead an entire organization on fraud and was instantly thinking of "getting rid of the mc" for knowing her background. its just that the mc tried to be a different person at the start, but got failed there. so the mc basically just unleashed the "beast" he was trying to hide. just like Tokuko.
its not about the mc having an equal revenge. its the mc having a revenge so painful that even the players are shivering.. (or something like that lol)

also its quite possible for the mc to have doubts about his approaches. we have seen him inner monologue his decisions often enough. depending on how the girls will act, it could be possible for the mc to change during everything

Reactions: KiraJames

user51525

Apr 1, 2021
I shouldn't be the only one who fall in love with the true Tokuko, right? Surely this is normal and nothing wrong will come from that relationship, right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes