VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.36] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I have to say I do feel bad (a bit) for the guy, of course he was a scumbag in the beginning taking everything even the only girl mc actually wanted after mc helped that idiot with the other girls, but the latest updates were real fucking cruel to him and him just being so pathetic is kinda sad. my empathic self just can't ignore that even though at the beginning I would have loved to just strangle him straight away. and dont get me wrong all the process of stealing and the game itself, as I said a couple of times already, I really like it. just saying that I do be feeling kind of bad for Naoki as we get into his final moments of getting broken completely. same way I felt bad for Emma getting bullied hard by mc even though, once again, she did deserve it. but I have to say I am pleased of how things turned out for Emma in current phase, I'd like to see every ending anyway (if there are options) but will be interesting to see how it plays out for Emma specifically, she was also the only one I didn't give points in the first 2/3 of the game only gave her the last one.
I had a similar feeling, but then I replayed the game opening and the feeling quickly went away. Not only did this "friend" do what is probably the most disckish move towards a buddy, but he felt zero remorse about it and played it off like it's no big deal. And let's not forget that the reason he has a harem in the first place is because the MC did all the heavy lifting for him, Naoki was just coasting on the MCs effort. Basically, he and Tokuko created a monster that will be the cause of their own destruction.

In other news, the pacing is feeling kind of bad in the last several updates.Events feel like they are being stretched too thin and dragged out.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Is that a title or a thesis? :geek:
its still quite short compared to nowadays light novel names xd

I had a similar feeling, but then I replayed the game opening and the feeling quickly went away. Not only did this "friend" do what is probably the most disckish move towards a buddy, but he felt zero remorse about it and played it off like it's no big deal. And let's not forget that the reason he has a harem in the first place is because the MC did all the heavy lifting for him, Naoki was just coasting on the MCs effort. Basically, he and Tokuko created a monster that will be the cause of their own destruction.

In other news, the pacing is feeling kind of bad in the last several updates.Events feel like they are being stretched too thin and dragged out.
what do you mean "stretched too thin" and "dragged out"? thats like saying too hot and too cold?

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
what do you mean "stretched too thin" and "dragged out"? thats like saying too hot and too cold?
No, it's same thing, an X amount of content dragged out for too long, so the event itself is long but progress is thin. Or more precisely, the last couple updates felt like treading water.

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
No, it's same thing, an X amount of content dragged out for too long, so the event itself is long but progress is thin. Or more precisely, the last couple updates felt like treading water.
Mhh.. is that so? I for one am quite happy with the pace. If anything Emas final corruption phase seemed a bit short to me.
Spoilers for v0.36 incoming
This beach update with Tokuko was quite good imo. We are able to see Tokukos inner struggles despite her trying to appear confident and calm. She clearly doesnt want to hurt her boyfriend, but still wants so please the MC. And seeing those struggles, the mc is actively helping her and making her understand that its fine to hurt her boyfriend... that she will need to commit more to win the mcs heart, that she doesnt have to be afraid. Im even more surprised that it was Chiaki understanding and telling Tokuko what the mc actually wanted of her... showing again that Chiaki is important for this story, even tho i dont like her much...

So yeah. I know it sounds like im trying to please the Dev (and maybe iam trying kek), but i think that the pace and progress is wonderfully choosen here.
Its not mindless corruption by big dick, but a slower one where we carefully manipulate their behaviours and put suggestions into their minds, making them change their mindsets, while STILL experiencing setbacks and problems for the mc, making him have to improvise and adept, which again, shows that peoples behaviour is still unpredictable even after full corruption. At least for Ai, Tokuko and Chiaki. Poor Ema got tamed so much that she is too afraid to do anything special... anyways. all of that is still better writing than most stories and games here and out there imo.

+ Tokuko wanting a hug from the mc after their plannings in the living room + her changed expression on the beach at the end of the update were especially WHOLESOME for me to see and got me really excited for the next updates.

Last edited:

Dvv

Aug 10, 2021
Ai and Ema are my favorite.
It's kinda sad that the MC was too harsh on Ema and she became a boring woman. She lost her straightforward attitude towards MC which I like about her.

user51525

Apr 1, 2021
I finished up to v0.36 and I got some things to say
  1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I wish there was an harem finish, I know that if not I would choose Tokuko without a doubt but it will hurt not choosing the other girls

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes