VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.36] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
It always makes me laugh to see these types of comments... they are the first to complain about the NTR in other games, but when it's the main character, infidelity is the best thing in the world XD
Yeah man, as it turns out doing the cucking is considerably better than being the one getting cucked.
Its like saying "Wow those FPS players are the first to complain about getting killed, but when its them that do the killing, murder is the best thing in the world ecksdee"

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Corruption and Harem do not exist together at all! Corruption is the dark side and is for Master/Slave type relation not a loving harem! I hate it when people try to call a Master/Slave relation a harem! True harem is get all the girls because you care for them and you are not out to corrupt and make them basically sex slaves!
I think you need to rethink your definition of Harem. A Harem is just a collection of people romantically or sexually dedicated to one specific person. Love can be a factor, but all a Harem requires is submission or devotion to a core element. Notice that doesn't include gendering. Thats because there is no such thing as a goddamn "reverse-harem" or any other retard way people keep trying to use the word reverse in. Harem is harem regardless of gender. Just the same as Rape, Corruption, Master/Slave, etc. (Sorry, I really can't stand that idiocy and had to let it out.) Anyways, back to defining Harem. This is why true Poly type relationships aren't considered harems, since a true Poly type relationship typically requires all to be intimately involved in one way or another so there shouldn't be a core element.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
well from what the game has now, it just is you getting girls for your friend, the MC is just not fun to play.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So, what is your target audience, dev? I doubt it's harem after reading the overview, but at the same time I doubt it's the netorare or sharing audience. At least you won't attract the latter considering the lack of the tag.

man, it's literally a netori game, the MC steals the girls from another who had a harem, literally anyone who isn't a cuck is his target.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, what is your target audience, dev? I doubt it's harem after reading the overview, but at the same time I doubt it's the netorare or sharing audience. At least you won't attract the latter considering the lack of the tag.
Netori & Harem-stealing, pretty straightforward i'd say.
At least if one is not too hang on niches so explored to the point of annoying everybody else.

Sooo... shouldn't it have the ntr tag?
I'm no fan of the tag myself but there's no dedicated netori tag, to my knowledge.
Nope. By f95 standards on tags, cheating would be the precise tag for Netori games.
NTR is reserved for when the MC is the one cheated upon or pretty much a Cuck.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
better title would be "a wingman revenge" or "never underestimate the wingman", a game made to bring catharsis to all those wingman characters in traditional datingsim game ^^ poor dude spend their youth helping a dude that suck everything out of them (money energy ... no gay inuendo here ... in most case because i still remember that secret route in a game ...)
And now you got me thinking of a netori game in some sort of Macross/Gundam/X-Wing setting with the the MC as literal and metaphorical wingman in a team of pilot characters.

"What the hell am i doing - am i the squad's shipping officer now?! F##k this $#it, time to ace & slay some for myself!" :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ben akeba

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
her's research. Another negative for me. Would have preferred mind games and verbal trickery if the story is going with the corruption theme.
If the MC is so smart why does he need to rely on a device? He
I think you need to rethink your definition of Harem. A Harem is just a collection of people romantically or sexually dedicated to one specific person. Love can be a factor, but all a Harem requires is submission or devotion to a core element. Notice that doesn't include gendering. Thats because there is no such thing as a goddamn "reverse-harem" or any other retard way people keep trying to use the word reverse in. Harem is harem regardless of gender. Just the same as Rape, Corruption, Master/Slave, etc. (Sorry, I really can't stand that idiocy and had to let it out.) Anyways, back to defining Harem. This is why true Poly type relationships aren't considered harems, since a true Poly type relationship typically requires all to be intimately involved in one way or another so there shouldn't be a core element.
I disagree on two parts: The idea that there shouldn't be "reverse harems"
I bloody need that tag so I can filter out them out. Luckily I can just put "male protagonist" and "harem" in the filter here, but some sites don't have it. So yeah, I prefer to use the term reverse ntr as a tag.
Second, I had this discussion recently, but I consider "poly relationships" a subgenre of harems.
For me, as long as there's 1 member of the relationship that is the only one of his/her sex, it's an harem in my book.

If there were 2 males in the relationship, now I discard it as an harem immediately, but I'm more than happy with the idea of finding 2 girls I'm in a relationship with playing with each other. It's like they were warming themselves up for me to jump in immediately lmao.

Anyway, I don't think I'm gonna like this game if all the girls are basically sloppy seconds. It would be nice if there was one girl that wasn't involved in the mess that caught MC's attention, so MC would pursue her not out of revenge, but because he legit wants her and wasn't touched by the "friend".

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah man, as it turns out doing the cucking is considerably better than being the one getting cucked.
Its like saying "Wow those FPS players are the first to complain about getting killed, but when its them that do the killing, murder is the best thing in the world ecksdee"
i'm pretty sure that's how people feels playing FPS exist a video called boom headshot is pretty accuracy how people react, and as i said just point that peaople who complaint about NTR make me laugh how hypocritical they are

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The definition of harem has been so destroyed by the current decade from the original Visual Novels that first got released and translated in the US! I been playing these Visual Novels since 1988 when they were so rare to get translated that it was possible to complete every single game! Now all of a sudden people just want to change the definition decades later! True Anime/Hentai lovers from way back have well defined the genre and what they mean!

I really despise how everyone changes everything from what it meant and is in this backward day and age! Just like Elves were always known to be lean and lithe an ethereal beauty that did not compare to humans that allowed them to glide between the brush but now Elves look exactly like humans with big breasts. They did not look human and this is from the myths they come from the Germanic and Norse mythology they come from. They even considered them to be gods or angels and feared them. I hate how people today take tradition and spit at it even change the definition of male, female, and the insult to mothers.

Harems are and always will be by the original definition from early anime and I will not turn from the original meaning which was created and defined by the author of Ranma 1/2.

This is all factual from someone who has watched anime when we had to download it from BBS boards at a 5KB/s download and don't even talk about how long it took to download a visual novel which was larger than the VHS animes.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The definition of harem has been so destroyed by the current decade from the original Visual Novels that first got released and translated in the US! I been playing these Visual Novels since 1988 when they were so rare to get translated that it was possible to complete every single game! Now all of a sudden people just want to change the definition decades later! True Anime/Hentai lovers from way back have well defined the genre and what they mean!

I really despise how everyone changes everything from what it meant and is in this backward day and age! Just like Elves were always known to be lean and lithe an ethereal beauty that did not compare to humans that allowed them to glide between the brush but now Elves look exactly like humans with big breasts. They did not look human and this is from the myths they come from the Germanic and Norse mythology they come from. They even considered them to be gods or angels and feared them. I hate how people today take tradition and spit at it even change the definition of male, female, and the insult to mothers.

Harems are and always will be by the original definition from early anime and I will not turn from the original meaning which was created and defined by the author of Ranma 1/2.

This is all factual from someone who has watched anime when we had to download it from BBS boards at a 5KB/s download and don't even talk about how long it took to download a visual novel which was larger than the VHS animes.
Ok boomer. :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: $@~

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

Harems existed before anime was even a concept, you guys grabbed the word and changed its meaning first.
Nuff' said.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Harems existed before anime was even a concept, you guys grabbed the word and changed its meaning first.
Nuff' said.
Where historical evidence is available, it indicates that the harem was much more likely to be monogamous. For example, in late Ottoman Istanbul, only 2.29 percent of married men were polygynous, with the average number of wives being 2.08. In some regions, like Sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia, prevalence of women in agricultural work leads to wider practice of polygyny but makes seclusion impractical. In contrast, in Eurasian and North African rural communities that rely on male-dominated plough farming, seclusion is economically possible but polygyny is undesirable. This indicates that the fundamental characteristic of the harem is seclusion of women rather than polygyny.

So then, since you guys want real harems so bad... perhaps you should change gender. Then you can join one. :sneaky::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: DrFree

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I really think a title change would be good. As it stands the title makes the MC look like the bad one who does this unwarrantedly, when instead it's all thanks to his "friends" betrayal that hes done this. Instead of just being evil to be evil its a revenge plot which isnt really translated well by the title.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Dude...harems existed before anime and visual novels were invented. How can you continue to delude yourself? Nobody cares if you like the representation in the VN's more. That's fine, and probably most of us do too, but you can't substitute your own preference for what was reality. These games and your VN's are literal fantasy.

All that was said is real life harem =/= fantasy harem and fantasy should not supersede real history. We are all on this site to escape reality to some degree so your preference is fine but that doesnt make it erase what was/is real.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Where historical evidence is available, it indicates that the harem was much more likely to be monogamous. For example, in late Ottoman Istanbul, only 2.29 percent of married men were polygynous, with the average number of wives being 2.08. In some regions, like Sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia, prevalence of women in agricultural work leads to wider practice of polygyny but makes seclusion impractical. In contrast, in Eurasian and North African rural communities that rely on male-dominated plough farming, seclusion is economically possible but polygyny is undesirable. This indicates that the fundamental characteristic of the harem is seclusion of women rather than polygyny.

So then, since you guys want real harems so bad... perhaps you should change gender. Then you can join one. :sneaky::coffee:
1685368732659.png 1685368763479.png

wow sick burn. you must be proud of yourself. Yea I used wiki. I aint got time to do a research paper to debate on f95. this is just easier.

Reactions: taler and DrFree

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah I really think a title change would be good. As it stands the title makes the MC look like the bad one who does this unwarrantedly, when instead it's all thanks to his "friends" betrayal that hes done this. Instead of just being evil to be evil its a revenge plot which isnt really translated well by the title.

..I mean, MC really should have ditched the dead beat friend and went after some other girl(s). MC doesnt even like 3/4 of the girls and the last one hardly noticed him. She was around him for less than a day and he said nothing to her. She was naturally more interested in the friend anyway. The friend might have done a dick move in some eyes but the MC hardly had any "claim" to her at all. To top it off now he sort of relies on some device from his dad after refusing and show he could manipulate people without it. Now he has done a 180...So to me its all petty revenge and for a weak ass reason at that.

Reactions: DrFree
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes