VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.36] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dude...harems existed before anime and visual novels were invented. How can you continue to delude yourself? Nobody cares if you like the representation in the VN's more. That's fine, and probably most of us do too, but you can't substitute your own preference for what was reality. These games and your VN's are literal fantasy.

All that was said is real life harem =/= fantasy harem and fantasy should not supersede real history. We are all on this site to escape reality to some degree so your preference is fine but that doesnt make it erase what was/is real.
Sorry but we are talking about anime genre here not Arabs or anything like that. You could say the damn same thing about Netorase and Netori. No these are all Anime VN games and the genres and types are set by the past when they were created! Not be be changed by the present!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry but we are talking about anime genre here not Arabs or anything like that. You could say the damn same thing about Netorase and Netori. No these are all Anime VN games and the genres and types are set by the past when they were created! Not be be changed by the present!
...NTR moniker is specifically Japanese. There are ntr elements in story telling all around the globe since the begining of time but "NTR" is japanese. "Harem" is not. Your position in the conversation is still erroneous. As I said, nobody cares about your preference in representation, but you tried to pass it off as "true harem", which is where the problem is. You did not specify and when presented with facts you doubled down. So you were still in the wrong.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
...NTR moniker is specifically Japanese. There are ntr elements in story telling all around the globe since the begining of time but "NTR" is japanese. "Harem" is not. Your position in the conversation is still erroneous. As I said, nobody cares about your preference in representation, but you tried to pass it off as "true harem", which is where the problem is. You did not specify and when presented with facts you doubled down. So you were still in the wrong.
We dont care is good to see something different to many soulless harem games at least this tries something new and i am all for revenge storys
doom-doom-eternal.gif

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v.0.11] Unofficial Android Port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 111mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Avant45

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is the harem avoidable?
The two shorthaired ones, or the one long haired one?
The premise would've been interesting if MC(intellect) had fucked the long-haired one, then got tricked into fucking over his broski and stealing his two tomboi GFs.
I'm guessing broski got to fuck all 3, then longhaired bitch-face tricks us into doing the glizzy for sloppy seconds :3

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
[
The two shorthaired ones, or the one long haired one?
The premise would've been interesting if MC(intellect) had fucked the long-haired one, then got tricked into fucking over his broski and stealing his two tomboi GFs.
I'm guessing broski got to fuck all 3, then longhaired bitch-face tricks us into doing the glizzy for sloppy seconds :3
nah no trick. mc just got pissed.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You brought up anime. I have been talking about tags all along, and this is how the harem tag works in this site.
Also, if we're talking historical harems, the first thing we think of is these arabic Sultans. Nobody thinks of some small ass, poor ass villages where they have to share women lmao. We think of highly successful and/or ruthless men that could provide a better life to these girls, or that could forcibly take them :WeSmart:

Braden Paul

Nov 3, 2020
What bothers me about this game: even if the MC successfully corrupts the harem, Naoki dated (probably slept with) all four girls for between 1 and 4 years each. Even if he loses them, he still won.

There needed to be one girl that Naoki didn't get, that he is pursuing, but she's resisting him. He's making progress but neglecting the other girls to do so, and this allows an opening for the MC to corrupt them. It's then a race against the clock to see whether the MC can win her heart before Naoki does. At the end, he gets the harem and the girl who rejected the MC. Without that, you still the the NTR feel.

The writer doesn't have to do this, of course. It's his game, and he can do what he likes. These are only my thoughts on what I would've liked.

Speaking of NTR, the tag would still apply to this game because the MC had feelings for the fourth girl, and Naoki "took" her.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
What bothers me about this game: even if the MC successfully corrupts the harem, Naoki dated (probably slept with) all four girls for between 1 and 4 years each. Even if he loses them, he still won.

There needed to be one girl that Naoki didn't get, that he is pursuing, but she's resisting him. He's making progress but neglecting the other girls to do so, and this allows an opening for the MC to corrupt them. It's then a race against the clock to see whether the MC can win her heart before Naoki does. At the end, he gets the harem and the girl who rejected the MC. Without that, you still the the NTR feel.

The writer doesn't have to do this, of course. It's his game, and he can do what he likes. These are only my thoughts on what I would've liked.

Speaking of NTR, the tag would still apply to this game because the MC had feelings for the fourth girl, and Naoki "took" her.
The fact that Netorare is still technically applicable is exactly why this premise feels a bit weaksauce as a netori story.

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
I tried playing but the writing is kind of just bad imo. I love mind control/corruption games but I couldn't get that far in. Got to the pink haired girl and just kind of gave up. I'll keep an eye on it all the same. Good games are hard to find after all. Can't just give up on it this easy.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

The fact that Netorare is still technically applicable is exactly why this premise feels a bit weaksauce as a netori story.

As a person who does not enjoy NTR, that is still one of the weakest arguments for ntr ever.
They don't know each other. They were in close proximity(in the same room) for less than 6 hours. They didnt even exchange words and the girl showed zero interest in the MC and it's not like he even tried anyway. He literally said nothing lol.

I agree that things should have played out differently. The plot is weak.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Objectively:

MC help Naoki (without him really offering ANYTHING in return) date multiple girls including a childhood friend
A new girl shows up and is only interested in Naoki (MC looks at her I guess? Does not have any thoughts about her though)
MC does not reply when Naoki asks if he likes her
Somehow not replying means yes? (ignore all the other things MC does not reply to)
MC crawls to daddy and gets "bullshit magic mind control" that will do whatever the plot requires (and only when it does)
MC starts "corruption" by going after the girl with the least amount of influence in the harem

Naoki did nothing wrong, MC is nothing without his daddy's magic mind control tech, and its pretty clear that this is just going to be your basic trainer/corruption game but instead of "a girl" replace that with "my friend girl"

Edit: MC comes off as a huge incel honestly with a random girl not paying attention to him (he did not make any attempt to talk to her), and her "stealing" his chair (which must be unassigned otherwise she couldn't take it) being enough for MC to plot against his "friend" for months in an effort to destroy his life,by brainwashing his own childhood friend and several of his classmates,

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
..I mean, MC really should have ditched the dead beat friend and went after some other girl(s). MC doesnt even like 3/4 of the girls and the last one hardly noticed him. She was around him for less than a day and he said nothing to her. She was naturally more interested in the friend anyway. The friend might have done a dick move in some eyes but the MC hardly had any "claim" to her at all. To top it off now he sort of relies on some device from his dad after refusing and show he could manipulate people without it. Now he has done a 180...So to me its all petty revenge and for a weak ass reason at that.
i would say its not all that petty lets not forget without mc the cuck wouldnt even have a harem and when he has it the mc decided he liked one girl told his freind that he does and what does he do? gets with her straight away, i hope at some point all girls are gonna hang around mc and noaki gets super jealous

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
i would say its all that petty lets not forget without mc the cuck wouldnt even have a harem and when he has it the mc decided he liked one girl told his freind that he does and what does he do? gets with her straight away, i hope at some point all girls are gonna hang around mc and noaki gets super jealous
Yep super petty. I do believe MC has very little ground to stand on but Naoki isn't much of a friend either. It ill be satisfying to see the conclusion at least, even if what is in-between isn't all that great. Hopefully the plot development gets better and the MC uses more of his intellect.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes