VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.37] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Also noticed MC looks like a Trap. What's up with that?
wait until you see Ema's father :KEK:
also on another note I have to say the beginning was really fucking rough to go through but after the initial phase and some "getting used to" name swaps / gender swaps / general spelling mistakes etc. i really dig the story and how its unfolding. nice to see the dev is pushing out updates frequently. thanks

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
When you do the scene that shows +1 BOSS, does that mean, that you get more power over the girl? I dont remember you could choose it with Chiaki, but you could with Ema.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
When you do the scene that shows +1 BOSS, does that mean, that you get more power over the girl? I dont remember you could choose it with Chiaki, but you could with Ema.
its for the girls, who gets more boss power over the other girls later in the harem

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ohh, so if i want Ema to be under all of them, i should not give it to her?
i think its only relevant for when the prime girl will be choosen, i havent tried it yet and dont know if the dev already wrote different lines for whoever has the most points currently.
but yea just let ema not havy any, is best kek

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
its for the girls, who gets more boss power over the other girls later in the harem
its kinda what i thought too, i tried both options in most cases to see the difference and for me it always made sense to use the boss option for everyone except Ema, literally all have max possible boss points and Ema has zero :KEK: I'm not finished yet though, around 80 events mark rn

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
its kinda what i thought too, i tried both options in most cases to see the difference and for me it always made sense to use the boss option for everyone except Ema, literally all have max possible boss points and Ema has zero :KEK: I'm not finished yet though, around 80 events mark rn
im maxing them all out just for endgame, so i can vary between the ends
it would be very very cool to see any changes during the storytelling but this is a lot of works due to new story branches so i highly doubted that he already implemented it
its still a nice touch

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
it would be very very cool to see any changes during the storytelling but this is a lot of works due to new story branches so i highly doubted that he already implemented it
its still a nice touch
ye i just remember i didnt like apologizing to Ema for one of her outbursts which was the boss option, second one was something similar

Reactions: Jeycii_

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
its still a nice touch
do you remember the scene at the staircase where Tokuko for the first time kept her real self open to the others and they all met up there and Chiaki grabbed MC by the ass? after that they all go home and I think there could be different variations here actually, once again I have all boss max except Ema and here is how they acted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so all acted jealous openly kinda except Ema, could be interesting to know if you had a different Ema reaction here

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
do you remember the scene at the staircase where Tokuko for the first time kept her real self open to the others and they all met up there and Chiaki grabbed MC by the ass? after that they all go home and I think there could be different variations here actually, once again I have all boss max except Ema and here is how they acted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so all acted jealous openly kinda except Ema, could be interesting to know if you had a different Ema reaction here
yea i remember that scene. one of my fav, because we were openly hurting naoki, was pure bliss
also i have the same dialogue for Ema here.
i believe thats how ema is portraying jealousy, when she cant act aggressively, so she acts shy and distant to act that she either doesnt care or to make you long for her because he doesnt pay attention to you.
anywas, Tokuko and Ai best girls for me! kek

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
yea i remember that scene. one of my fav, because we were openly hurting naoki, was pure bliss
also i have the same dialogue for Ema here.
i believe thats how ema is portraying jealousy, when she cant act aggressively, so she acts shy and distant to act that she either doesnt care or to make you long for her because he doesnt pay attention to you.
anywas, Tokuko and Ai best girls for me! kek
huh I see so it didn't matter at that point. Ai also my favorite

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
What i envision the girls end up like. Chiaki - sexfriend with a praise kink. Ema - masochist sex slave with a degrading kink. Ai - pet girlfriend (cant say her kink as i got only through her 4 corrupt points). Tokuko - the girlfriend dominant to the girls, but sub to the MC.
Though i have gono only through 26 scenes or something like that.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
this may be my 4th try now.. ok, 5th time will be the charm hopefully. maybe i will finally enjoy this. never got over 5min gameplay xd
good stuff, definitely something fresh, different compared to all the hs models imo. but if you dont like the art dont force yourself mate.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
good stuff, definitely something fresh, different compared to all the hs models imo. but if you dont like the art dont force yourself mate.
yea the art is really weird, but i also dont know where to go or what to do most of the time.

but i keep reading its good corruption so im really interested..

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
yea the art is really weird, but i also dont know where to go or what to do most of the time.

but i keep reading its good corruption so im really interested..
worst case check a guide. i just clicked everything around until i kinda got used to where to look and what to do. takes a bit of time but once you get it you good. also the way it "looks" in game is not representative of how the scenes look, these are great imo. and also just a bit getting used to it to appreciate it more but whatever floats your boat. i also cannot play games for example with models from something like "being a dik" these just dont appeal to me one bit and even if these games have great story i just cant enjoy it, they all look so weird. maybe i also just might get used to it and like it who knows

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes