Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
From the link I don't understand what episode we are of Mrs Keagan. However the Proposition 2 episode 3 has not yet been released in full by Dukes (only part 1 and 2 have been released and 3 still missing)
I think part 3 has been released

Remigio

May 5, 2018
This thread is exactly turning into something that wasnt meant to be. A request thread!!
As soon as a new video or comic comes out, they ask you to share it right away. If you want something now why not buy it on the official website or on Manyvids. Yesterday I shared two videos that came out on the official website three days ago (Dukes 3D thread). I am registered on various foreign forums to find Dukes' videos and comics and then share it with you I'm getting tired of all this ...! (sorry for the outburst)

Last edited:

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
This thread is exactly turning into something that wasnt meant to be. A request thread!!
As soon as a new video or comic comes out, they ask you to share it right away. If you want something now why not buy it on the official website or on Manyvids. Yesterday I shared two videos that came out on the official website three days ago (Dukes 3D thread). I am registered on various foreign forums to find Dukes' videos and comics and then share it with you I'm getting tired of all this ...! (sorry for the outburst)
I know how you feel :) Ignore some comments, you do not have to reply to request, and of course update when you feel like it :)

fjlarez68

Mar 13, 2020
Pay no attention to silly comments, true fans of the comic The Proposition and Mrs. Keagan greatly appreciate your contributions in the time that you do. keep going.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
not too long ago someone posted links for another 2d animation series with moms with big asses. Think it got removed for not being relevant, but can anyone remind me the name of that series?

Edit: Found it. Was called Rune Adventures

Last edited:

Trey3rd

Aug 28, 2020
So officially I think Chapter 36 has either just got an update on its progress on the dukeshardcorehoneys website but it’s still possible it dropped but I’m sure animated web series of the proposition season 2 episode 3 was just released. I Appreciate Remigio for the collection and updates

Remigio

May 5, 2018
So officially I think Chapter 36 has either just got an update on its progress on the dukeshardcorehoneys website but it’s still possible it dropped but I’m sure animated web series of the proposition season 2 episode 3 was just released. I Appreciate Remigio for the collection and updates
Yes! chapter 36 is out but only 4 pages ...
For proposition 2 ep.3 maybe I'll load it for the weekend.( post #170)

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I wanted to remind everyone that I don't have an account on the Dukes site ... (I am registered on various forums and unfortunately someone has also closed) so don't ask me to update Dukes videos and comics the day after they are released in the official web Dukes... when I will have the material I will share it with you all.

rsloane39

Jul 8, 2018
I wanted to remind everyone that I don't have an account on the Dukes site ... (I am registered on various forums and unfortunately someone has also closed) so don't ask me to update Dukes videos and comics the day after they are released in the official web Dukes... when I will have the material I will share it with you all.
Understood. I find the 2d animations alot better than the 3d (nothing against it, the animations are a bit iffy.)

Reactions: Flash6995
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes