Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
The BR will dominate the world hahahah
The Brazil will dominate the world? So why don't you upgrade Dukes for me from now on :cool: . With all due respect for the Portuguese language, if you want to exchange messages, do it in private because on the forum rules the main language is English. Thanks!

Oct 8, 2020
The Brazil will dominate the world? So why don't you upgrade Dukes for me from now on :cool: . With all due respect for the Portuguese language, if you want to exchange messages, do it in private because on the forum rules the main language is English. Thanks!
Hey man, let your guard down ok ?! I have always respected your contributions here. I only answered in Portuguese because the guy who was questioning you is Brazilian, and he was not understanding your explanation in English. Learn to differentiate things here ok ?! I know very well what the rules are this forum.

Jan 3, 2020
I was researching: ''BBC in Big Ass'' on the Japanese site '' Pinxiv '', and I noticed this '' cover ''. Does anyone know who this artist called '' Maikerukun '' is? and where to find this story? It seems that it was based on Duke's style.
One history with one asian girl with a super fat ass???. So much interesting. Is one fan made?

Oct 8, 2020
One history with one asian girl with a super fat ass???. So much interesting. Is one fan made?
Vou mandar o ingleisão senão já viu né? vão nos quicar do forum kkkkk

I take this image yesterday from a website called '' pixiv ''. The guy appears to create stories based on DUKE's artistic styles. But I lost the link and I'm desperate to find out who the artist is.
I was interested.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hey man, let your guard down ok ?! I have always respected your contributions here. I only answered in Portuguese because the guy who was questioning you is Brazilian, and he was not understanding your explanation in English. Learn to differentiate things here ok ?! I know very well what the rules are this forum.
What does it mean"let your guard down ok ?" Otherwise what are you doing? I was polite saying "with all due respect to the Portuguese language" I only asked you if you wanted to exchange messages to do so in private. I was neither offensive nor rude. English is not my mother tongue for me too but I try to write in the best possible way. No offense man but if you tell me "let your guard down" only for one thing I reminded you is you who have to stay calm. Here we are all friends and we try to share the things we have with other people and not to be criticized.

Reactions: cabbar100 and VR04
Oct 8, 2020
What does it mean"let your guard down ok ?" Otherwise what are you doing? I was polite saying "with all due respect to the Portuguese language" I only asked you if you wanted to exchange messages to do so in private. I was neither offensive nor rude. English is not my mother tongue for me too but I try to write in the best possible way. No offense man but if you tell me "let your guard down" only for one thing I reminded you is you who have to stay calm. Here we are all friends and we try to share the things we have with other people and not to be criticized.
Ok bro, no problem and so sorry me

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone still have "Comics - The Proposition 1" in HDD? I might wanna ask for it please? :(

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes