Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
You are right! The problem is that Dukes mixed up the stories of "The Proposition" and "The Sleeplover".
The stories of "The Sleeplover" are 1 to 5 and are called "The proposition S3 sleep 1-5" then he renamed 6 and 7 to "The Proposition S3 ep6 and 7 and then continued with Keagan with episode 8.
However, the sleepover series with the last video I shared is over.
I'm still confused. I have a video entitled The Proposition S3 Episode 08-Samantha Keagan. I added Samantha so I know who's in the video.

At 00:51, it only says "The Proposition", and at 01:37 the very first thing in the opening scene is just a yellow house and Samantha is talking and says, "It's been a few weeks since my first ever shoot with Taylor, and to be honest, I got a little more than I expected that day", (and then Samantha is shown walking forward) and continues to say, "I walked in originally thinking it was just going to be some nude photos, and showing off my huge tits on the first day, but I was sooo wrong..."

So what is the correct name for this video?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I'm still confused. I have a video entitled The Proposition S3 Episode 08-Samantha Keagan. I added Samantha so I know who's in the video.

At 00:51, it only says "The Proposition", and at 01:37 the very first thing in the opening scene is just a yellow house and Samantha is talking and says, "It's been a few weeks since my first ever shoot with Taylor, and to be honest, I got a little more than I expected that day", (and then Samantha is shown walking forward) and continues to say, "I walked in originally thinking it was just going to be some nude photos, and showing off my huge tits on the first day, but I was sooo wrong..."

So what is the correct name for this video?
That video you say "The Proposition S3 ep8" is only confusing because it's not part of any series, it's practically a separate video.
If you check the season 2 PROPOSITION comic you will notice that this scene in the original comic does not exist...
Samantha's second session with Tylor is done with Mrs Keagan in BDSM with Samantha and not alone with Tylor.
Dukes merely made a video with Samantha and Tylor's session separate.
You can rename it as "The Proposition S2 episode 3.5" because episode 4 has Keagan with Samantha together.

Viciousknives

Mar 26, 2022
YouCut_20221031_012834981_1.gif

Here is new finale episode of 1080p60

VideoCapture_20221031-014004.jpg

To be honest I wasn't planning on sharing this new video.... Because I don't like seeing pregnant women having sex.... That just weird in my opinion..... But hey everyone has a feitsh seem like this "Duke" guy into that shit.......

*Thanks me later in Drake voice*

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Sister O'Malley Episode 8

And again address your 'Thank yous' to Viciousknives for Sharing it.

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thanks, Viciousknives!".
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes