4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

pirat888

May 6, 2021
L0li fe@tur Film Cut (1080p) Mega
View attachment 2946172
hi
L0li fe@tur Film Cut (1080p) Mega
View attachment 2946172
hi remigio : you are the best here and you have all the data about dukes comics , so tell me when all the dukes comics and videos started as the idea of bbc young guys fucking fat ladies in their 40 or 50 's and then turn in the same in history but the comics with milf young ladies a bit fat but not as the begining of the history and turned into bbd youg boys fucking almost young milf ones , because at first all the history's were about young black guys bbc's ones fucking fats ladys in their 45 's to 50 's , and that was the crazy of the history that young bbc guys wanted to fuck fat big womans and not young or sexy milf , but ok ther were some comics of youngs ones but almost all were fat lady's why ? when dukes change that because the last comics are history's of fat lady's with body of a sexy milf young ones why ???

greetings

hamsa

Reactions: goliathkira

Remigio

May 5, 2018
hi

hi remigio : you are the best here and you have all the data about dukes comics , so tell me when all the dukes comics and videos started as the idea of bbc young guys fucking fat ladies in their 40 or 50 's and then turn in the same in history but the comics with milf young ladies a bit fat but not as the begining of the history and turned into bbd youg boys fucking almost young milf ones , because at first all the history's were about young black guys bbc's ones fucking fats ladys in their 45 's to 50 's , and that was the crazy of the history that young bbc guys wanted to fuck fat big womans and not young or sexy milf , but ok ther were some comics of youngs ones but almost all were fat lady's why ? when dukes change that because the last comics are history's of fat lady's with body of a sexy milf young ones why ???

greetings

hamsa
The reason why? You should ask Duke this question directly but I don't think it's a good idea considering that we share his work here, what I can tell you is that Duke's first women were not fat, the first black and white comics were the Milf skinny Terry Donovan and he didn't have a fat ass, then Dukes moved on to Kewgan and Hani teachers with fat ass.

pirat888

May 6, 2021
The reason why? You should ask Duke this question directly but I don't think it's a good idea considering that we share his work here, what I can tell you is that Duke's first women were not fat, the first black and white comics were the Milf skinny Terry Donovan and he didn't have a fat ass, then Dukes moved on to Kewgan and Hani teachers with fat ass.
yeah i remember that but in that comic the woman were not sexy just a bit fat woman no sexy and older one that had boring lifes and then appear the bbc youngs boys that prefer this kind of woman that sexy young ones , and the as i told you fat ladys , then history of fat ladys but in the drawings they were sexy milf with bigs butts , well thanks for your time is like dukes plays with the imagination of the people sharing a history of fat ladys and in the comics he made it sexy milf ones and youngs, thanks for your time , if this comics were turned in real movies they wouldn't be populars because they would be bbc young boys fuckings fats ladys in their 50 's things that in the real world is not sexy at all only for a young boy that is so hot that fuck anything

thanks hamsa

pirat888

May 6, 2021
yeah for example this comic and a few like this this were milf womans no so sexy and a bit fat ass and the crazy of this type of comics that were normal womans no so sexy that were fuck like crazy by young guys that prefer this old womans than sexy young ones

Reactions: Thankxu2
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes