Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Agent477

Mar 30, 2021
What do you mean Full? How many do you have of images.

Oh I just meant all the images cuz I thought "3rd strike nanny" was in parts so that's why I said full meaning all the images. Anyways thanks for the link bro

Agent477

Mar 30, 2021
Is there any websites where I can download one shots volume 7 cuz I went on bondage comics but it keeps asking to get premium

Jan 3, 2020
does anyone else think hypocrisy of Mrs. Keagan, confront Bill about him being fucking another woman outside of him ?? kkkkkkkkkkkkk this shit is very funny kkkkkkkkkk. I mean, Mrs. Keagan ... the woman who literally fucked half the world is charging her husband about having fucked another woman is kind of ironic.

Reactions: jabbull
Jan 3, 2020
Bill has been like cuckold a lifetime after Rebecca met Taylor, and now she hypocritically acts with him hahaha.

Bill must be among the TOP 10 of biggest cuckold in the history of comics.
fooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll. We only have to know now, if they will continue to horn, if they will end the relationship or, if from now on, taylor and mrs. keagan are going to fuck all over the world like there is no tomorrow and no matter what Bill thinks about it. kkkkkkkk .. I think the third option is more likely to happen.

Agent477

Mar 30, 2021
does anyone else think hypocrisy of Mrs. Keagan, confront Bill about him being fucking another woman outside of him ?? kkkkkkkkkkkkk this shit is very funny kkkkkkkkkk. I mean, Mrs. Keagan ... the woman who literally fucked half the world is charging her husband about having fucked another woman is kind of ironic.
Ikr classic women moment. The fact that she got banged by every black dude yet when her husband cheats on her she's like "oh I was doing it to support u financially while u just wanted pussy" like shut ur ass up women as if u didn't get run through by 20 dudes cuz u liked dick so much

Agent477

Mar 30, 2021
Bill has been like cuckold a lifetime after Rebecca met Taylor, and now she hypocritically acts with him hahaha.

Bill must be among the TOP 10 of biggest cuckold in the history of comics.
They should really show more content of bill catching his wife getting railed by black dudes cuz it just seems so hot seeing his hot ass wife getting banged by other guys and this pussy ass dude can't do shit about it. Like paying the Debt was perfect example and I hope Duke emphasizes more on that

Jan 3, 2020
Check the front page: there is the Proposition video first season and Mrs Keagan PPV animation sex tape.
yeah, I know about that. In fact I would like to know if anyone here knows a 2D animator, who makes animations with the same style, you know: womens with big massive and juicy milf bootys

Jan 3, 2020
They should really show more content of bill catching his wife getting railed by black dudes cuz it just seems so hot seeing his hot ass wife getting banged by other guys and this pussy ass dude can't do shit about it. Like paying the Debt was perfect example and I hope Duke emphasizes more on that
Actually, I don't even like that thing about fucking married women. But I think that something like "fuck to pay a debt" or something, it can work. I would like to see more of Bill having sex with more women (preferably, some beautiful black and Latinas). I mean, it's not fair, mrs. keagan stay with all the fun just for her, right?

Agent477

Mar 30, 2021
Actually, I don't even like that thing about fucking married women. But I think that something like "fuck to pay a debt" or something, it can work. I would like to see more of Bill having sex with more women (preferably, some beautiful black and Latinas). I mean, it's not fair, mrs. keagan stay with all the fun just for her, right?
Eh the main focus is in the name which is Mrs keagen so I think they should stick to that

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes