Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bossko

Jan 9, 2021
Fron Dukes sites:

08/16/2021 Tags:

After a semi long wait Season 3 is finally here! as you guys may know this season will cover the sleepover, Mrs. Hani: Big ass Lebanese teacher and Sister O'malley. there will also be some Keagan tapes episodes as well. I have to use this season to introduce these characters as they will be joining the main cast in season 4 which will continue directly after season 2 ended (Sorry for the confusion but I hope that you guys like it)

Oct 8, 2020
In my humble opinion, Dukes is doing the right thing. Many subscribers don't know of other works by him, and it would be something confusing for them to come across the characters that will appear in the work Proposition.
In the end, it was a great idea!

Reactions: est1807

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Does anyone have this comics its been a month now
So I don't know if you know how the Dukes comic release works, I'll explain it to you: Dukes releases the cover of the comic first, then every week 2 or 3 pages of the comic are uploaded to Dukes' web. Considering that MaikeruKun comics are between 20 to 30 pages, a complete comic can take up to 2 months to wait for the complete release, then you have to find the comic on the web or on other treads of other countries, so unless you be a premium user of Dukes there is a bit of a wait. And then for my part, as I have already said, I am leaving on vacation with my family and I can interact on F95zone only with my phone, I hope that someone will find Mrs Keagan's comic and upload it here, or wait for my return to home.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Back On Top
Dreaming of Charlotte Episodes 1 and 2
The Proposition 3 Episode 1

And again, address your 'Thank you' to Remigio who shared all three.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes