Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021
well i don't know why dukes keeps with mrs keagan ,because in others history's when the milf get in a complete cheap whore used as sex slave by bbc the history finish , but with mrs keagan keeps going when many chapters ago she finished as a cheap whore i don't know why ???
Dont think Proposition series just about Mrs Keagan (even she looks main there) it goes with some other comics like Home Instruction, Mrs. Hani, etc. Thats what it makes it unique then other series. Probably there will be more other comic series involve so it will be more fun to read it at future.

diehardy

Sep 29, 2021
Are there really only 17 pages of daily assistance vol 4? It seems incomplete. There’s no definitive end when the brother enters the master bedroom.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
In stories? IMO It does not!

Dukes has at least 8 fantastic and well-known comics.

Moiarte has no work that well known. I recognize that Moiarte is one of the best 3D artists today, along with PingKing / CrazyDad, The Foxxx and Digox777. But he is unable, for example, to create a work like Dukes' The Proposition.

Dukes is far superior to Moiarte.
Moiarte3d the best

Reactions: est1807

diehardy

Sep 29, 2021
Nah, Duke's better. The other dudes that help Duke, like Young Sav and Maikerukun. They do good work, especially with my favorite comic, Mrs K. I also liked the one with the other red head. Are there any other new entries with her, besides Prison Control 1 & 2 from long ago? Or the latina in Back on Top vol 3?

Sep 27, 2021
thank you so much , love it ... i will call you when instagram comes back . Now after what happened with Billy calling her to pay off his debt with sex. He accepted to be cuckold, let's see if Rebecca is going to lose her temper. for the fact that even in front of the youngest children she does not give herself respect. Will Jader suffer humiliation because of his mother? get involved in crime to get respect? martial arts ? take products to be taller and stronger than the father, until these things for the penis to get bigger.

Reactions: est1807
Sep 27, 2021
well may you are right mrs keagan will keep turning in a cheap whore first a gang bang party with her daughter with drugs and drinks and many bbc then problems in the school were she works more students will fuck her even the principal and then she will be out of the school then the divorce with many more bbc party's and taylor will be rich and in the university and he will keep fucking her as his toy and her daughter and she will finish as whore in the streets and in pole dance house as others then i think it will finished lol hamsa ...
damn I saw the other stories now. I understand why she's going to have sex with all her other students, even though Mrs Hanny already does. Billy looks like he's going to live off the prostitution of his wife and daughter. Now the graduation party with a big gang bang of teachers and some students. And a day at Mrs Hanny and family + mrs keagan and family stadium, season start a classic. The girls will find a way to get photos and autographs for the whole family.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes