Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
This is one of the deleted drawings that I was able to recover on my computer. from everything I deleted 3 years ago I recovered this one. I have put it in black and white because I see it better and also so that they do not delete the post. Skip the dialogue, It's somewhat vulgar. Needless to say, I used to like thick brown women more than white ones. That's why I had this kind of interracial. Now I like both. Eye there are two parts that are of extra charity of moiarte. but with another tonality and style. in the same way I leave the image
nice bruh, are these your work?

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Hello lucas2215

You really have talent, you could exploit your gift improving your technique in the future.
Don't give up on your dreams, they are one of the few things we take from this life, hugs

Reactions: HERUTHEFALCON

lucas2215

Aug 19, 2021
If it is mine, I have thrown away hundreds of images created by me because I always arrive at a time when I leave all this, but I always draw again, and every time I create again, my techniques are perfected even before Moiarte and Dukes come out. I had some pictures. Of course my temptation was brown women.

lucas2215

Aug 19, 2021
but right now I'm uninspired too, I've moved away from this a bit. instead in December I had the inspiration to create several. Like the Christmas theme. I have the problem of not being constant because of work it is not possible. I'm a slave to work right now

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes