partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

The Housekeeper Working with Pleasure Chapter 2 (Comic)

Yes, say Thank you' to Remigio for Sharing it.

There is a lot of nice Reactions to express your gratitude.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

A Chad

Mar 21, 2022
I think those are not comics , those are stories. Checked
There was a glitch at main site you can read all stories without log in but it is not work anymore. Really great stories there. Now you can read only first chapter of 3-4 series and rest of them cant seen.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
There was a glitch at main site you can read all stories without log in but it is not work anymore. Really great stories there. Now you can read only first chapter of 3-4 series and rest of them cant seen.
If you are interested in audiobook-type stories please let me know because I have something.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey buddy, just a quick question, is that “the proposition (vid version)” completely follow up the comic version or what ? i has completed read the comic one and after i watched episode 1 the proposition, it seems exactly like the comic. so if it same like the comic, i just skip that.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
hey buddy, just a quick question, is that “the proposition (vid version)” completely follow up the comic version or what ? i has completed read the comic one and after i watched episode 1 the proposition, it seems exactly like the comic. so if it same like the comic, i just skip that.
I advise you to watch the 2D video because the animation is quite good and then it is in color unlike the comics which is in black and white.

Viciousknives

Mar 26, 2022

The Proposition Season 3 Ms.Hani Ep 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Bossko
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes