lumley

Aug 28, 2017
"a piece of shit trying to take food outta my kids". what a cheeky statement there.
i hope y'all not getting fooled by this and continue to harvest every bit of his content. apparently the creator isn't satisfied enough with the money he earning, eh.
an obvious attempt to fatten up the bag of gold, fighting for the extra penny he can squeeze outta his potential followers.
who wanna patronise - they will support him. don't worry about his feelings, gentlemen

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
"a piece of shit trying to take food outta my kids". what a cheeky statement there.
i hope y'all not getting fooled by this and continue to harvest every bit of his content. apparently the creator isn't satisfied enough with the money he earning, eh.
an obvious attempt to fatten up the bag of gold, fighting for the extra penny he can squeeze outta his potential followers.
who wanna patronise - they will support him. don't worry about his feelings, gentlemen
If Dukes started making good animations by hiring good animators and lowered the prices of his website I think he would have a lot more people supporting him ... but if he keeps releasing these sh1t videos that are all the same (especially the 3D videos) the people will continue to find different ways to see them. Dukes must understand that there is a lot of competition and in 2021 there are really realistic and well done animations at lower prices.
So lower the prices and give more quality to the animations!

Last edited:

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
If Dukes started making good animations by hiring good animators and lowered the prices of his website I think he would have a lot more people supporting him ... but if he keeps releasing these sh1t videos that are all the same (especially the 3D videos) the people will continue to find different ways to see them. Dukes must understand that there is a lot of competition and in 2021 there are really realistic and well done animations at lower prices.
So lower the prices and give more quality to the animations!
it Sad when you think about it Cause he nowhere Near the Top of the Whole Black SFM if we being honest

Remigio

May 5, 2018
So guys I wanted to tell you that for about 3 maybe 4 weeks there will be no video updates and comics from me because I am going to visit my mother (She is in another Country) and She is an old-fashioned woman without PC and without INTERNET so I will only have the my phone and my data connection while roaming. But I will be present with you in writing in the thread but without sharing anything. He hoped that someone (if he finds material) will do it for me.
But before leaving I share the latest 3D video. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ms. J1ggl3s P0V Fuck3d At The D00r by a speci@l visit0r (duration 12:16)

Screenshot (214).png

Last edited:

fjlarez68

Mar 13, 2020
So guys I wanted to tell you that for about 3 maybe 4 weeks there will be no video updates and comics from me because I am going to visit my mother (She is in another Country) and She is an old-fashioned woman without PC and without INTERNET so I will only have the my phone and my data connection while roaming. But I will be present with you in writing in the thread but without sharing anything. He hoped that someone (if he finds material) will do it for me.
But before leaving I share the latest 3D video. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ms. J1ggl3s P0V Fuck3d At The D00r by a speci@l visit0r (duration 12:16)
Mega
View attachment 1078885
Have a nice trip bro

Reactions: Remigio

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
PLEASE can someone share this: "I love my black step Son 3D video"

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
Dukes 3rd Dimention ep7+ mega link down.
may i please ask when the all in one (uploadhaven) was last updated with the newer videos please? (nopy link is down)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes