Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
hi everybody, how are you? i hope your new year started well.
i didn't see any update in this fantastic thread, so i was wondering if Remigio could post please new Suzy chapter to start the new year in a better way.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Happy New Year to everyone!!! As I said some time ago unfortunately I no longer have access to Dukes' videos and comics as before, because the American website where I was logged in was banned for copyright, I hope to continue updating them (but I see it very hard) but not they will be more like before. However, I invite everyone to share new material 2D & 3D if you have any and don't always wait for me! Anyway this is my start of a Happy New Year for all of you ...
Suz1e B00ty 8
Enjoy Guys
Suz1e 8.png

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
thank you so much Remigio, even if i'm quite sad for the future of this thread.
i must admit that without your updates, the risk to be disappointed about next updates is very real.
i hope in your skills and we will see...

Reactions: Remigio

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
Remigio i ask you: is american website closed or is goimg to be closed shortly?
second question: do you know alternative website where you can collect updates?
thanks for your answer

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Remigio i ask you: is american website closed or is goimg to be closed shortly?
second question: do you know alternative website where you can collect updates?
thanks for your answer
1) The American website where I was logged in has been closed.
2) I have a couple of alternatives (Russian and Brazilian web) but I don't find much 2D material.
Consider there will be 3 videos of the Proposition in January and this is not good.:cautious:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
and what about 3d material?
As for the 3D material, I can still find something (I don't know for how long). Anyway everything I have found so far I have shared with you but I would also like other people to find more material and share it ... but apparently you are always waiting for me, it seems that there is only me in these 2 threads (2D & 3D). When I can no longer update I hope for someone else to do so.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
well if i can smile you, it was a long time before you started your threads that i was searching for websiate where i could find dukes works. But my attempts were unsuccessfull.
So you can't imagine my happiness when a saw your threads.
This only for telling you that you're the only one hero for these threads living

Reactions: fjlarez68

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Remigio and let me give you a great clap for your work here.
Now, i don't know if this is the right thread, but i wondered if you could tell me anything about a comic (corporate construction chapter 3), because i have only 16 pages. So, if you have got missing pages, could you post them please?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hi Remigio and let me give you a great clap for your work here.
Now, i don't know if this is the right thread, but i wondered if you could tell me anything about a comic (corporate construction chapter 3), because i have only 16 pages. So, if you have got missing pages, could you post them please?
Corporate Construction Chapter 3 is 30 pages. But chapter 4 is also out.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
i didn't know.
it's too much asking to post here chapter 3 and 4 please?
I have to upload all 4 chapters (I can't just upload 3 and 4 because it would be a personal favor) in 10 minutes I'll put everything online ...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes