Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have re-encoded the " All in one archive " to a smaller size 7GB @1080p.
LINK was added to the main page
I have updated my previous compressed version to included all the videos from the Main page. All except one video called "Invasion". The link for Invasion were completely dead. If someone could re-upload it, that would be great(y) :).

Note: The links to download are messed up because my upload is poor and had to use a mirroring service. I have also posted the 2D version in the 2D thread.

Compress version has all videos as of date 2022-01-11
Size: 22.3GB @1080p
Links are interchangeable with 10% rar recovery
(1-6)
letsupload.io : , , , , ,

Comparisons: Original vs Compress
All originals videos size adds up to approximately 125GB and compress total is about 22.3GB. Hence, expect slight video quality decrease; however, audio is the same as original (passthrough, wasn't encoded).
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:

MUST23

Mar 22, 2019
in which folder is it found sozy
I have updated my previous compressed version to included all the videos from the Main page. All except one video called "Invasion". The links for Invasion were completely dead. If someone could re-upload it, that would be great(y) :).
The links to download are messed up because my upload is poor and had to use a mirroring service.

Compress version has all videos as of date 2022-01-11
(1-6)

All originals videos size adds up to approximately 125GB and compress total is about 22.3GB. Hence, expect slight video quality decrease; however, audio is the same as original (passthrough, wasn't encoded).
View attachment 1640666
View attachment 1640667
in which folder is it found sozy

Reactions: fjlarez68

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I have updated my previous compressed version to included all the videos from the Main page. All except one video called "Invasion". The links for Invasion were completely dead. If someone could re-upload it, that would be great(y) :).
The links to download are messed up because my upload is poor and had to use a mirroring service.
View attachment 1640666
View attachment 1640667
Invasion 1080p

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
is anyone familiar with this site, i would like to know what app can be used to download from it?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I have updated my previous compressed version to included all the videos + comics from the Main page. All except one video called "Invasion". The links for Invasion were completely dead. If someone could re-upload it, that would be great(y) :).

Compress version has all videos + comics as of date 2022-01-11
(1-6)

View attachment 1640666
View attachment 1640667
thxx soo much man!!!!!!!!!
bro please do the same with the 2d video versions

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes