Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You have to put the dirtytalk.txt file into the Data\Dialogs folder. if it doesn't exist create it
You are god-damned godsend. I thought the feature was just broke. Then after all this time I looked into modding the dialog and realized it didn't work, again. So this tip for the fix was a grand thing to see. I just went through fixing some grammar issues in the taunts and such, plus adding far more personal ones to my taste. So I'm glad the effort wasn't wasted!

Reactions: Decaro

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You are god-damned godsend. I thought the feature was just broke. Then after all this time I looked into modding the dialog and realized it didn't work, again. So this tip for the fix was a grand thing to see. I just went through fixing some grammar issues in the taunts and such, plus adding far more personal ones to my taste. So I'm glad the effort wasn't wasted!
Still not working, can you tell me where exactly this Data area is. I tried making a Dialogs folder in where It thought to put it. I have the dirtytalk text file in there and it's still not working.

EDIT:
Fixed it, there was some spaced between two sets of commands and one, only one comma that was deleted accidentally it seemed.

Dungeon Coup is lame anyways. I liked Solas City Heroes more
Hell of a comment to make on the Dungeon Coup thread. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
May 25, 2022
Can anyone tell where is the octagon wrestling ring and how can I reach there ? I remember that it is in the game but cant find it
I think it's when you progress the story and you pick alone time with one of the other doms, then you guys go to the wrestling ring all on your own?

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
Can anyone tell where is the octagon wrestling ring and how can I reach there ? I remember that it is in the game but cant find it
The floors are randomized, so it's not in any one specific area. Each game will have it in a randomized location. Once you get to the arena though, nothing happens, it just activates a flag that you've "found it" for specific events with some of the other doms (that's what the previous response was referencing, that's the only time it's actually "used"). I can't remember what floor it's on specifically, but I think you'll get a message from one of the other doms to find it, and it's either on that following stage or the one after.

OmniusTS

Jan 4, 2018
This game is such a better concept than his others, shame it doesn't feel finished. But then again neither does any of his other stuff.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
This game is such a better concept than his others, shame it doesn't feel finished. But then again neither does any of his other stuff.
In what way does Solas and Kinky Fight Club not feel finished?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
*fart cum noises, cum goes through character model, broken animations recycled from previous games, moves onto next identical game*
Except the quantum cum (which is a small thing imo) there's nothing wrong with what you've said. Sex sounds are subjective, and I've yet to see a "broken" animation so maybe you're the issue here?

OmniusTS

Jan 4, 2018
Except the quantum cum (which is a small thing imo) there's nothing wrong with what you've said. Sex sounds are subjective, and I've yet to see a "broken" animation so maybe you're the issue here?
fucking without a dick or strapon because the game breaks when you mess with the "male" and "female" sex move sets isn't broken? did you even play the game?

"maybe you're the issue here" sounds like somebody doesnt have a valid point to be jumping straight to attempting a personal attack lol

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
fucking without a dick or strapon because the game breaks when you mess with the "male" and "female" sex move sets isn't broken? did you even play the game?

"maybe you're the issue here" sounds like somebody doesnt have a valid point to be jumping straight to attempting a personal attack lol
The game(s) explains pretty clearly how passive/active works so again, if you don't know how to set it up it's on you and not on the game. I don't think that what you've described has ever happened to me, but I guess I have a secret updated game version that doesn't break.

Anyway, if you don't like it then stop playing (possibly while shutting up if you have no suggestions), there's no need to keep commenting

OmniusTS

Jan 4, 2018
The game(s) explains pretty clearly how passive/active works so again, if you don't know how to set it up it's on you and not on the game. I don't think that what you've described has ever happened to me, but I guess I have a secret updated game version that doesn't break.

Anyway, if you don't like it then stop playing (possibly while shutting up if you have no suggestions), there's no need to keep commenting
Repeat yourself some more bro, there was no mistake. Passive and active still have overlapping animations which is a game issue, not a player issue.

Maybe go work for War Thunder if you want to blame players instead of getting butthurt over criticism of a game you yourself didn't make.

Hena68967755

May 18, 2022
View attachment 941251

Overview:
Dungeon Coup is a realtime 3D adult dungeon crawler... but not the typical dungeon you may imagine, a (light) BDSM dungeon!
You are bound in your own dungeon and have to make all the way back into your throne room, but your horny subs will take any opportunity to prevent you from that!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2021-11-04
Developer: Mr Zed - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 941251

Overview:
Dungeon Coup is a realtime 3D adult dungeon crawler... but not the typical dungeon you may imagine, a (light) BDSM dungeon!
You are bound in your own dungeon and have to make all the way back into your throne room, but your horny subs will take any opportunity to prevent you from that!​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 941251

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

game crashes on luanch any help ?

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
started playing this today and its pretty fun so far. The camera does take some getting used to though. Does beating the game in dungeon run unlock the gallery? Or do you need to clear the story mode?

I gotta say though that I love how much you can customize things for yourself.. you can be a woman chased by men or a man chased by women... Or be chased by both. The fact the options are there and so much is just on a simple toggle is what makes me want to play this game more. Too bad,, as everyone else has said.. the camera is a problem. trying to get out of places when surrounded by people is a major hassle and some times feels almost impossible. It is so easy to get stuck into a corner or Accidently get turned around and run back into a room you just left

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
started playing this today and its pretty fun so far. The camera does take some getting used to though. Does beating the game in dungeon run unlock the gallery? Or do you need to clear the story mode?

I gotta say though that I love how much you can customize things for yourself.. you can be a woman chased by men or a man chased by women... Or be chased by both. The fact the options are there and so much is just on a simple toggle is what makes me want to play this game more. Too bad,, as everyone else has said.. the camera is a problem. trying to get out of places when surrounded by people is a major hassle and some times feels almost impossible. It is so easy to get stuck into a corner or Accidently get turned around and run back into a room you just left
So to answer my own question YES Dungeon run unlocks a gallery mode and a bunch ot extra options
But I NOW Have a new question... how do you pla6 free hand mode? I cant figure out how to not be bound.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes