1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Roused from sleep, I'm in a dusty cave, named the master of a dungeon!? I'm "forced" to manage it... Defend against daring adventurers!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-20
Release Date: 2024-07-19
Original TItle: ダンジョン∞クリエイト
Developer: nikukyu - -
Publisher: 072 Project - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpeg

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Is this Mario Maker with Monstergirls ? Can we finaly make our own dungeons share them online with others and have them full of sex scenes ? That is awesome. Maybe not. But it has sex scenes right ? 10 / 10 best game

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
What? Is it true?
Yes, you can check the reviews on steam. This is the full sexual content quote I got from the top comment:

The game has only 3 sex scenes, these have no censorship, so you can see the genitals of the girls clearly, besides the art quality of these scenes is good. The scenes also have decent quality motion animation, but no voice acting or SFX.
In terms of genres or fetishes, they are all non-consensual sex, with loss of virginity and big breasts. Since there are so few of them, there is very little variety and it is difficult to satisfy all tastes.
The game has a scene gallery, so once you have unlocked a scene, you can always watch it again.
Judging by the different opinions, it won't be more than 3 stars, so don't expect much.

Seeing that it's not posted by Supreme Evil, i have at least some hopes for it
I'm sure this is ironic, I seriously consider what is being posted if it was from him or zemax.

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I'm sure this is ironic, I seriously consider what is being posted if it was from him or zemax.
It is. There're not too many good games released lately. If I'm not posting them, somebody else will post them sooner or later though.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Heheheh, I'm the bat man.
But nah seriously, just levelling up the bat seems like the best way. The price to level up doesn't scale, so you can make super overpowered bats really cheaply. Good value for DP.
Also seems like there's a bug, upgrading the bat also upgrades the slime for some reason. The slime costs more though, so I'm still just using bats.

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Also seems like there's a bug, upgrading the bat also upgrades the slime for some reason. The slime costs more though, so I'm still just using bats.
I assume what's happening there is that it shows the bat's stats (minus HP) instead of the slime's stats. I put a slime thinking they were going to obliterate everyone and they got OHKO'd

May 13, 2021
How to win: Place 3 Gobolin at end of dungeon, upgrade Gobolin as much as possible, occasionally place spike trap if can't upgrade Gobolin, win
Gobolin deal high damage and if upgraded enough attacks dealt to Gobolin heal Gobolin, very op

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how to exit the upgrade page? Can't you mouse for it, and none of the keys seem to work.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote