EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner3.png

Overview:
Wes Cragvern is the Assistant Head Janitor of the best dungeon in the world that doubles as his home. One day, he's tasked with spying on a group of new adventurers that are a threat to the dungeon and his home. Along with his childhood friend, an Ice Dragon named Pah'Sharah, they set out to the nearby town of Springdale to infiltrate and sabotage these new adventurers. Little do they know how complicated their lives were about to become from this one simple mission. Events they could never have foreseen before pile on top of one another that lead them all towards an uncertain future! If Wes is going to save the ones he cares for, he's going to have to step up from wielding a mop to wielding the power of a Dungeon Lord!
Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: Buba - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.065
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

p15r53.jpg a4r85.jpg a8r151.jpg p5r1.jpg p3r1.jpg b14r259.jpg b13r205.jpg b8r3.jpg b6r16.jpg
p9r126.jpg b5r273.jpg p12r85.jpg a8r147.jpg b4r36.jpg b9r4.jpg b7r20.jpg b11r5.jpg b5r27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
LordHybrid two things.

1. with planned tags I would suggest clarifying certain polarizing ones that are niche and are quite hated by the majority that are into romance (and by extension harem). e.g. NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF, bestiality, monster (sex with LIs wise) etc.

That way if you do have one or more of said tags, people can go avoid it now, and you won't have to deal with any real drama. And if you don't you don't get the other side asking for it... Bah who am I kidding, people always gonna ask for things even if they have already been told no.

2. Highly suggest clarifying that Graphic Violence tag, since that is used for... well... very cursed genre... Guro as well. (sexualised gore).

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
LordHybrid two things.

1. with planned tags I would suggest clarifying certain polarizing ones that are niche and are quite hated by the majority that are into romance (and by extension harem). e.g. NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF, bestiality, monster (sex with LIs wise) etc.

That way if you do have one or more of said tags, people can go avoid it now, and you won't have to deal with any real drama. And if you don't you don't get the other side asking for it... Bah who am I kidding, people always gonna ask for things even if they have already been told no.

2. Highly suggest clarifying that Graphic Violence tag, since that is used for... well... very cursed genre... Guro as well. (sexualised gore).
Thanks for the advice! I just added some Dev Notes so that I could clarify these points but I'll repost it down here...

1. The Graphic Violence tag is used for the beginning of the game, and potentially future parts, where people are brutally killed in some fashion. NOT for anything sexual. I will NOT be having anything like guro in my game.

2. I will NEVER put in guro, bestiality, scat, cheating, monster (male), MM content, rape, vore, or NTR. Nope. Never.

4.90 star(s) 48 Votes