3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Shadik
Fixed a bug where hp could go into a negative value during the deep spell

Not fixed. The first couple of times it seems to correct itself, other times no such luck.

Version 0.09, Stage 10, Room 4/10

Go back to stage 9, still goes negative and never finishes girl. Move forward to stage 10, eventually finished girl.
Continued forward, if I walk away it does eventually move forward.

Maybe more of a problem with ghosts than other types?

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Shadik

Not fixed. The first couple of times it seems to correct itself, other times no such luck.

Go back to stage 9, still goes negative and never finishes girl. Move forward to stage 10, eventually finished girl.

it happens to all the girls if you use the deep spell and they die before the spell is finished. you can jsut go back to town and back to reset it

Reactions: Ryuko and cichy96

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I'm a simple man, I see goblin girls, I thumbs up and download.

Love the art style.

Reactions: Shadik

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Shadik

I am aware of this problem, it constantly appears. At the moment I'm trying to fix it

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
A new scene opens after you pass the 18th floor. Are you sure you did everything right?
I opened the game like normal and it started me on the 1st floor, I then used the new arrows to go up to floor 17, and then after I defeated 10 I went to 18 and repeated but nothing came up and the count just continued to refresh after 10 were finished

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
I opened the game like normal and it started me on the 1st floor, I then used the new arrows to go up to floor 17, and then after I defeated 10 I went to 18 and repeated but nothing came up and the count just continued to refresh after 10 were finished
It looks like the count of the defeated Slimes went wrong. I'm sorry, but you have to start new game so that everything works correctly

• Sad
Reactions: L33tmaster

Yuluoscar

Aug 26, 2019
Are the 8 empty question mark spots after the slime girls and before the town events supposed to be empty or am i missing something? Either way very decent game excited to follow it along.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so was there a new update i missed and hope for more scene's with both goblin girls and more. mybe fuck the orc chick so after words we can fuck them all lol.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes