Mod Dungeon Lord: A New Beginning - Slave Packs

heartking

Jan 2, 2019
ideas that i think would be great for the game.
1 pregnancy this doesn't have to be images but rather a function so for instance with the spider when you attack it can make them pregnant so use that so if you capture them they will birth a new mod spiderlings. so it a way to maybe produce more monsters and you can maybe get stronger one or different evalutions though it?
2 maybe a dungoen theme so if i say run wizards and runes with other magic it will create a magic dungeon that buff magic stuff but is maybe weaker to magic resisant adventures
or you could have a monster dungeon that buffs all your monster but it might make you weak agaist like spell castering adventures

Daz1135

Nov 23, 2020
Rejoice, Science Team!! A pack for the famous lewd adult Vtuber, has arrived!! [Lots of Gifs (Mostly body/face)] [Lots of duplicates] [Petite(?)] [Heavy file size (~35mb)]

Jan 21, 2019
Shirogane Naoto from Persona! (Busty) [Low Duplicates] [Manually Resized]
Detective Naoto enslaved...

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Ushiwakamaru from FGO. No dupes, but couldn't find good HJ pics, so those 5 pics require you to use your imagination a bit. (rec: petite)

Last edited:

Daz1135

Nov 23, 2020
Boom, Done.

[Busty(?)] [Low dupes] [Some large High Quality gifs] [~30mb]

Daz1135

Nov 23, 2020
Biggest single pack yet: [Busty] [like 90% gifs] [almost no dupes] [160mb pack size]

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Can someone tell me why i can't add new packs on phone?
You need to be able to access the game folders to manual add the packs to your slave folder before you can add them inside the game. I have never tried playing any Html games on my phone so I don't know if it's possible to find the game folders on your phone. If you can add the packs into your slave folder before putting it on your phone, you should be able to then add them to your game through the slave pack menu as long as you remember the exact name of the pack folder. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.