Jan 21, 2019
Hamazake from KanColle (Busty) [Low Duplicates] [Manually Resized]
A hidden white-haired gem i found.

Jan 21, 2019
Sachiko from Idolmaster! (Petite) [Medium Duplicates] [Manually Resized]
I wanted to do a petite so, here it is.

Jan 21, 2019
Nicole from Gumball! (Busty) [Low Duplicates] [Manually Resized] [Low Gifs]
Saw a blue haired girl in dream, made a blue furred girl irl!

Reactions: tomzzilla39
Jan 21, 2019
Chie from Persona! (Busty) [Low Duplicates] [Auto Resized]
A tomboy that most of us like.

[There was no handjob pics so, i replaced them with footjob]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RandomWanderer
Jan 21, 2019
Mina from My Hero Academia! (Busty) [Low Duplicates] [Auto Resized]
Hmmm.. Strawberry flavor!

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
Tsuyu from My Hero Academia! (Petite) [Low Duplicates] [Auto Resized]
Literally, gives the best blowjobs 10/10 would get froggy again.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia
Jan 21, 2019
Satsuki from Kill la Kill! (Busty) [Low Duplicates] [Auto Resized]
Dominant queen became a submissive bitch slave, let's goooo!

Nekopara_NuNu

Aug 18, 2019
Weiss Schnee (Busty) [Low Duplicates] [Manually Resized] Seems like it's been a while since anyone posted new packs. More RWBY girls on the way! (The first attempt on one of these packs so let me know if there's a problem)

Reactions: EquineHung
May 6, 2019
How do i use this? Sorry I'm new.. i can't find any file with petite or busty
You have an installation guide on the first post. But in case you've read it and haven't fully understood it :

In your game folder, you should have multiple folders with one of them being called "slaves".
Inside that folder you have more folders "busty" and "petite".
Those are the folders where you gotta put each slave pack folders you downloaded. most pack makers will tell in the corresponding post if it's a petite or a busty character (but you can put them in any of them, depending on your choice/ bust size idea of petite/busty).

So for example, the Keqing folder from the msg you quoted would be set this way :
Dungeon Lord V0.1.3/slaves/petite/Keqing/all folders from the archive (so anal/blowjob/body/etc etc)

Once you're done with that, while you're playing, you can go to your character's study (found in facilities) and click on the "Slave Packs Menu" blue text to open the corresponding menu and add your newly aquired pack.
I'm gonna take Keqing again as an example :
Slave Packs Menu > Add > Petite > Folder Name = keqing > Add
As it's written in the name space, it's Case Sensitive so make sure you write the exact same name.
If it's done correctly, once you hit "Add", it should show you a working picture of the character taken from the pack and ask you for confirmation about adding it to your game.

Reactions: sakuzuda
Jun 8, 2020
You have an installation guide on the first post. But in case you've read it and haven't fully understood it :

In your game folder, you should have multiple folders with one of them being called "slaves".
Inside that folder you have more folders "busty" and "petite".
Those are the folders where you gotta put each slave pack folders you downloaded. most pack makers will tell in the corresponding post if it's a petite or a busty character (but you can put them in any of them, depending on your choice/ bust size idea of petite/busty).

So for example, the Keqing folder from the msg you quoted would be set this way :
Dungeon Lord V0.1.3/slaves/petite/Keqing/all folders from the archive (so anal/blowjob/body/etc etc)

Once you're done with that, while you're playing, you can go to your character's study (found in facilities) and click on the "Slave Packs Menu" blue text to open the corresponding menu and add your newly aquired pack.
I'm gonna take Keqing again as an example :
Slave Packs Menu > Add > Petite > Folder Name = keqing > Add
As it's written in the name space, it's Case Sensitive so make sure you write the exact same name.
If it's done correctly, once you hit "Add", it should show you a working picture of the character taken from the pack and ask you for confirmation about adding it to your game.
Weird because mine doesnt have slave folder and there's no slave pack on on the game... This game run on browser right or i download the wrong game