Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus

Altante 87

Mar 27, 2022
the cg you will find by pressing c key and have this menu also be sure to use z/x keys for accessibility
I feel very dumb but i still can't make the gallery works. i can play up and down arrow to select from monster cg, soundtrack and a last option that bring me back whatever i press X or Z. I can use the left and right only to change monster cg and soundtrack. i can't seem to be able to move the red arrow near the girls in any way. Maybe the gallery ulock after some event or i need to do mething to unlock the scenes? sorry gain and thanks in advance! ^^

emy121

Dec 22, 2020
I feel very dumb but i still can't make the gallery works. i can play up and down arrow to select from monster cg, soundtrack and a last option that bring me back whatever i press X or Z. I can use the left and right only to change monster cg and soundtrack. i can't seem to be able to move the red arrow near the girls in any way. Maybe the gallery ulock after some event or i need to do mething to unlock the scenes? sorry gain and thanks in advance! ^^
use the first save option (level 100) it has a star that means the game was completed on that save file, than go in cg mode and use only the down arrow from keyboard until you select one of the girls than use left/right keyboard arrows on that specific girl to see the cg of that girl

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Altante 87

Boogerman2020

Mar 16, 2022
The creator on his Twitter said that he is creating DLCs for this game with more scenarios and more girls/characters. Maybe someone can update the links when DLCs arrive.

Altante 87

Mar 27, 2022
use the first save option (level 100) it has a star that means the game was completed on that save file, than go in cg mode and use only the down arrow from keyboard until you select one of the girls than use left/right keyboard arrows on that specific girl to see the cg of that girl
Thank you very much! I'll keep the LV 100 fileonly for "fun". But i wan to complete the game myself too first! ^^

Reactions: emy121

Boogerman2020

Mar 16, 2022
DLC Update from Rusimarudou
We are planning to fix bugs and add scenarios on 4/16. We are planning to add
one dungeon on the 4th floor of the Labyrinth of Thunder . Additional scenarios and paid DLC are planned

The DLC for the paid plan will be renewed for each two months, and after the period,
it will be purchased with a back number. The
schedule is as follows.

Update ●
4/16 Party Members: Bitch 3 + Taina
/ Additional Scenario Flame Labyrinth 10th Floor Boss: Plumtron / Additional
Scenario Earth Cave 10th Floor Boss: Meishur
/ Additional Scenario Thunder Labyrinth 4th Floor Boss: Shandra * Lost Forest
Boss : Midras

1st ●
5/1 ・ Additional scenario Sealed cave 3rd floor Boss: Yozryu ※ Lost forest
・ Premium 500 yen plan Dimensional labyrinth 5th floor
Party member: Bitch 3 + Soldier in the labyrinth
・ Premium 500 yen plan Goblin burrow 5th
floor Party members: Taina, Hell, Mahira, Kikuchiyo
* Helmetia's H animation will be added in the paid plan

2nd ●
7/1 ・ Additional scenario Dragon Cave 5th floor Boss: Naznaron
Premium 500 yen plan Magical Labyrinth
Party member: Bitch 3 + Taina
Premium 500 yen plan Abandoned mine
Party members: Hell, Mahira, Kikuchiyo + Agema
* Agema's H animation will be added in the paid plan

3rd ● 9/1
・ Additional scenario Ice Temple 10th floor Boss: Tozuno Ryu ※ Completion
・ Premium 500 yen plan Ma Mine Cave Bitch 3 + Emo Premium 500 yen plan Condemnation
Tower Taina, Hell, Mahira, Kikuchiyo
* Emo's H animation will be added in the paid plan

● Worrying factors
The schedule announced this time may change.
Regarding the addition of H animation,
implementation may fail due to specification data. In
that case, I would like to supplement it with a separate GIF image etc. , It seems that there are many issues because it is the first work such as having to move the DLC folder directly
when updating the game data .

We will continue to strive to make interesting games, so
we appreciate your support.
Also New mage girl teased by him

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Unsure of where to post this but since this is a request thread for the latest game by the circle I'll be leaving this message here:

TL;DR - Programmer is leaving the circle to pursue a real paying job, and rusimarudou will not be able to work on Goblin Walker 2 anymore due to poor sales of their recent work. DLC that was planned for Dungeon of Erotic Master 2 will be attempted but they are unsure of how likely it is that it will be released and the company as a whole may have a bleak future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I reached out to him personally and he's said (before making a post publicly about it above) that he is willing to send the text to someone who can speak Japanese and English reliably to get the game translated and seems OK with a solo translation project. All I could do was wish him the best of luck and sent him Kagura's info but I'm unsure if he can even afford their services to get an English release out.

Sad to say that this may be the end of the circle potentially.
Goodluck to rusi and to his team, man this is pain

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Unsure of where to post this but since this is a request thread for the latest game by the circle I'll be leaving this message here:

TL;DR - Programmer is leaving the circle to pursue a real paying job, and rusimarudou will not be able to work on Goblin Walker 2 anymore due to poor sales of their recent work. DLC that was planned for Dungeon of Erotic Master 2 will be attempted but they are unsure of how likely it is that it will be released and the company as a whole may have a bleak future.

I reached out to him personally and he's said (before making a post publicly about it above) that he is willing to send the text to someone who can speak Japanese and English reliably to get the game translated and seems OK with a solo translation project. All I could do was wish him the best of luck and sent him Kagura's info but I'm unsure if he can even afford their services to get an English release out.

Sad to say that this may be the end of the circle potentially.
They should've went with Goblin Walker 2, would've been more popular imo.

Reactions: Aligora

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I'm trying to crack `data.pac` on this one.
It is a slow and painful process as I have little experience in reverse engineering, though there is some progress.
I've extracted a list of files contained inside the archive, though I'm not sure that this list is complete.

If you are also working on unpacking the .pac, write me a DM. We'll exchange information.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Please someone translate this ;~;
I wouldn't even mind machine translation at this point
This game won't be fan-translated until someone successfully decrypts 'data.pac'.

But it seems nobody cares about doing any actual hard work, or showing any interest or appreciation to someone who tries.
Thanks for stressing the point that what I am trying to do here - wasting the time of my fleeting youth so that some ungrateful zoomers on the internet can amuse themselves - is dumb and I should stop.
Okay then. Wait for the official English release of the game.

Jul 26, 2020
This game won't be fan-translated until someone successfully decrypts 'data.pac'.

But it seems nobody cares about doing any actual hard work, or showing any interest or appreciation to someone who tries.
Thanks for stressing the point that what I am trying to do here - wasting the time of my fleeting youth so that some ungrateful zoomers on the internet can amuse themselves - is dumb and I should stop.
what?

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019

I am sorry I upset you with my request for an English translation on this translation request thread.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado