Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone know if there's any H content with the redhead from the cover image? Does she appear in the game at all?

This is what the gallery looks like in my patched version of 1.05, I'm not sure if there's some way to swap Helmetia out for the redhead or something?

EDIT: Used emy121's complete save file and Helmetia had been swapped out for the redhead, yay :D

View attachment 2042268
she is in the majority of the game, she just have to be in ur party so u can see her in gallery.
Games remove helmetia after u finish 1st dungeon, resets u back to lvl 1 and then u have the redhead fire girl.
Helmetia comes back baiscly after the end of a game for bonus dungeon.

Reactions: Dino_Bot

HKArthiom

Nov 30, 2018
i recently bought this and helmetia animations from his cien plan, its a pain but if u have new phone u can download translate program that captures whats on camera and auto translates, makes u atlest know what ppl are saying with google translate.
Tho im still stuck,
Anyone know where to go after defeating furry ice mage?

(helmetia patch)
Can you please update the link it is no longer exits

May 16, 2018
Can anyone upload the 1.05 or 1.06 version? The OP is just 1.02 and the helmetia patch kindly provided does nothing with 1.02.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Version 1.05 PLUS:

It was mistakenly considered as an update of the normal version of the game so all the links put in the wrong theader, but it is the plus version.
Error which, despite having been reported, has never been corrected!

Bayjhow

Jul 1, 2020
Version 1.05 PLUS:

It was mistakenly considered as an update of the normal version of the game so all the links put in the wrong theader, but it is the plus version.
Error which, despite having been reported, has never been corrected!
the plus is only in japanese, right?

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Yes, even looking on dlsite.com there is no English. Only the basic version (no longer supported) is English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bayjhow
May 15, 2017
Thanks for the update dovahkiin!
Just waiting for anyone who's gone ahead and done the new content, would you be able to share your save with the rest of us

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
Has anyone cracked this yet? I may or may not have someone who could translate this.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
This version of the game is not available in English language, the author has never released it.

Only the "base" edition is English but it is no longer supported.