Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus

Dec 19, 2021
To those that are working on the data.pac to help with translation, I salute you and wish you the best of fortune. Merry Xmas.

Edit: Here's a basic text file containing all the translations needed for anyone just trying to start. Stuff like Pause Menu, Shop, and so on. It's not much. but it'll give anyone a basic outlier. Still, if new to the series, better to go to the "officially" translated prequel.

View attachment Neccesary Translations.txt

Last edited:

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
This game could be so easily translated since most of the gameplay is just smashing monster, I mean, is not text heavy, most of the menus are the sames as the previous game, the spells that Lilinera have are the same, and the dialogue is not that extensive, I'd like to do it and probably many more if only that data.pac were to be decrypted.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Can anyone that can read his ce-in or other pages explain exactly what he is up to these days? It looks like two or three different games almost. One of them a goblin walker sequel, and another maybe a third dungeon of erotic master. Unless it's an expansion.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Can anyone that can read his ce-in or other pages explain exactly what he is up to these days? It looks like two or three different games almost. One of them a goblin walker sequel, and another maybe a third dungeon of erotic master. Unless it's an expansion.
You've got it right. He's working on a goblin walker sequel, and a dungeon of erotic sequel.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Is it me or is the new game much more heavily censored than the original one? It's really excessive now, straight up ruins the game.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone actually LIKE goblin walker? I'm surprised. I couldn't stand even the first boss. There's so much walking. Strand-type game.
It has more sales than both the regular and plus versions of Dungeon of Erotic put together.

• Sad
Reactions: Ho229

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Is there a ver.1.07 of this game for real? There are some ppl from hentai-sharing site who ask for it, not sure if that's true

4rtoria

Sep 29, 2020
I know this is the sequel of the orginal game, but is there any point of playing the first game aside from the story? Does it have any exclusive animations or enemies?

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
More than a sequel is a remastered!

From what little I've seen we have:
- New engine
- A new character in addition to the three original heroines potentially replaceable but I don't know how/when
- New animations with dedicated window for sex scenes

If there's anything else I don't know as I didn't go ahead out of laziness in wanting to understand the various menus and commands as the game exists exclusively in Japanese.

4rtoria

Sep 29, 2020
More than a sequel is a remastered!

From what little I've seen we have:
- New engine
- A new character in addition to the three original heroines potentially replaceable but I don't know how/when
- New animations with dedicated window for sex scenes

If there's anything else I don't know as I didn't go ahead out of laziness in wanting to understand the various menus and commands as the game exists exclusively in Japanese.
Thank you for the reply! So if it's a remaster, then it includes all the animations from the original game, right?