FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's usually a false positive. I didn't get a warning. My AV is brutal.

That said:

I just wanna unlock all the scenes/outfits/levels. Anybody got a cheat or a full save?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
That's usually a false positive. I didn't get a warning. My AV is brutal.

That said:

I just wanna unlock all the scenes/outfits/levels. Anybody got a cheat or a full save?
check the first page (i'll update the op tomorrow with the updated mtl)

ARJUN

May 5, 2017
i downloaded the game from mega and it first detected some virus severe level and when i decided to let it go, it completely killed the laptop at the state, although it restarted with no possible damage detected i dont why it did that?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i downloaded the game from mega and it first detected some virus severe level and when i decided to let it go, it completely killed the laptop at the state, although it restarted with no possible damage detected i dont why it did that?
anon, gofile, and workupload are mine, there no virus whatsoever, just some basic av that have itching (like microsoft one),
make sure you have downloaded the right file.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
The gear thing is funny. The controls are already difficult and then something like that? Love that you always come up with something new, but it's really hard.
:ROFLMAO:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
any way to unlock all stages? Can't get past the moving block puzzle on the gear stage.
is actually easy once you understand it, jump first in one of the 2 rocks, stay on the border so you won't get crush (where are the chain), then jump or just let yourself fall to the other and then don't jump on the wooden platform but straight in front of you, you have to get where you see the gears around the ceiling

May 22, 2017
No way I'm opening this file, my AV also detected a trojan.

And it doesn't sound like a false positive since the AV specified the Trojan. False positives usually mention "potential threat" or something like that.

Reactions: ARJUN

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Is the triangle key used for anything in stage 2, and is there a key for the door that doesn't go to the elevator, or are those two things just red herrings?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
No way I'm opening this file, my AV also detected a trojan.

And it doesn't sound like a false positive since the AV specified the Trojan. False positives usually mention "potential threat" or something like that.
oh well i already said enough time that the files are clean however do as you wish, you should change your av if is triggered that easily

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
I also detected a trojan, did this really brick your laptop?? That seems highly unlikely. Can anyone confirm the file is safe?

justarandomanon

Nov 19, 2018
Personally running malwarebytes premium and scanned the game files itself (before running) and C drive after running and nothing came up in a scan, it's most likely a false positive.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
only a deranged psychopath could create such cruel and sadistic game.....

......and i love every part of it (y)(y)

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
People, who are paranoids about viruses but can't enable sandbox mode of Windows or use virtual machines are still merely a user level.
People who can are advanced users.
People who able to unpack and check all files for malitious code and not find anything are the real masters, but they are unlikely to share their experience.

Becoming the real master is hard but nothing stops you from becoming advanced user.
Especially since you unlikely to spent more than one day with this game.
Stop spamming every topic about non existing viruses.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes