2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
every single chest is empty, the first enemy being a skeleton makes you realize there is not going to be a lot of sex. the succubus thing crashes the game, the black chest that dissapears in front of you tends to froze you forever and give you nothing in return. probably should start working on the game and not in how pretty the new movement system looks

bobbot

May 10, 2018
every single chest is empty, the first enemy being a skeleton makes you realize there is not going to be a lot of sex. the succubus thing crashes the game, the black chest that dissapears in front of you tends to froze you forever and give you nothing in return. probably should start working on the game and not in how pretty the new movement system looks
the black chest gives you keys to open red doors.

ANTOINYMOUSE

Apr 12, 2019
Judging by in-game text, this is missing the rape tag. I really prefer to filter that stuff out, so please add that.

Dawndmon

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah this game is borderline broken...
Element missing on screen, getting stuck in combat, or transitions leading to soft locks...
I'll watch it for now, but i sure hope the dev fixes it, since it does look intresting.

sbv666

Nov 2, 2018
So... yyeah. Cant do anything. Stuck inside a room every time I start the game and the UI has no icons whatsoever. VERY broken.

Lewd-Ponderer

Dec 1, 2018
Right now it seems that if you accidentally press a dev mode button you can no longer move and obviously can no longer play the game

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes