Others Abandoned Dungeon Ravager [v0.1.6] [Adeptus Celeng]

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
How to save next to naked women and are there any erotic scenes?
in this demo version, I haven't activated that feature. Erotic scenes are available in prototype 1.03 (That I'll release for my patrons tomorrow. I'll release this prototype next month for free here).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwemer

Sasha SHS

Jul 8, 2020
in this demo version, I haven't activated that featured. Erotic scenes is available in prototype 1.03 (That I'll release for my patrons tomorrow. I'll release this prototype next month for free here).
Thanks for your reply. Are you planning only lesbian erotic scenes?

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Are you planning only lesbian erotic scenes?
Not only lesbian. My plan right now I will add these sex act as I add more enemies into the game.
straight
orgy
Sex with tentacles
Sex with machines

Here's my WIP scenes that I've put into V 1.03 gallery :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
well i tried several downloads (even the one linked in a comment) and i always get this error

of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Variable <unknown_object>.left(100134, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_GlobalScript_get_input
############################################################################################
gml_GlobalScript_get_input (line -1)

Reactions: soulman4242

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Oh my gawd ! game that allow you to play as dark eldar so far in the whole pc game there is like.. only 2 games.. and this is the only adult game that allow you to play as dark eldar / drukarhi and plays the red head hottie , woooot !

Plus it is system 32 friendly most are moving to 64 bit, please keep it as 32 bit please XD lol

Going to keep an eye out on the game develop , thanks for sharing :D

Reactions: Adeptus Celeng

Sasha SHS

Jul 8, 2020
in this demo version, I haven't activated that feature. Erotic scenes are available in prototype 1.03 (That I'll release for my patrons tomorrow. I'll release this prototype next month for free here).
So... Are you still planning to publish the next version here?

palichan

Oct 17, 2017
Oi, govs, look what i'v found!
N.b. this archive was founded on the 3rd party site, so i'm strongly recomended to check it with antivirus (win defender and Malwarebytes found nothing).

p.s. the game says its 0.1.5
1638483059604.png

Last edited:

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Hi Friends,

This month we have an update of platformer game Dungeon Ravager version 0.1.7 . The main change that we have in this update is a new UI interface to separate the area for the play area, the Interface and the Portrait section and an entirely redesigned levels to give players more fun and much longer gameplay!

Dugeon Ravager V 0.1.7.jpg

dura2.jpg

• For those of you who have never played this game, you can try the V 0.14 FOR FREE at my
  • And for friends who are on tier $10 and above, congratulations, you can start playing this game right away. Please to get the build. This version will be free next month.

Cheers,

Celeng

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev's most recent release was v0.1.7 about four months ago) (see post above or the Patreon post below):

It appears that the version at this site is still old, though - it's possible that nobody made the request yet.

Still, there has been no word on continued development for this game while they work on - and advertise - new releases for Inquisitor Trainer.

Our rules say that no mention of a game after three months can lead to the Abandoned tag and the lack of attention to advertising a roadmap for this game makes that status change appropriate. If a new release comes out, then the tag can be removed.

Marked as Abandoned.