sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Is there actually any scene with Satyr in this update like shown in the first screenshot ? And where do I find Pam?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are the sex scenes as stilted and awkward as they look in the preview pics?

Demonneko12

Apr 2, 2020
How do you save the princess because i have bashed in more walls then I can count at this point and the last elf/human said she was in the cell next door and i have probably broken down another 3-6 walls now

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
How do you save the princess because i have bashed in more walls then I can count at this point and the last elf/human said she was in the cell next door and i have probably broken down another 3-6 walls now
you don't and the game doesn't tell you that.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Here are some of the Console Cheats if anyone is tired of farming, or have problems getting certain items.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can load your save at: to see other values.

This is a fun little game so far especially if you're into big boobs. The animations are a kind of janky along with the models, but imo since everything is done in that style it kind of adds to the charm of the game. Below are a few suggestions after playing through most of the game. The updates have been great so far, so keep it up!

Last edited:

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
ack a lot the models in this game just creep me out
SYN,ACK Is that an ACK? (worst joke of my life)

Yeah a bit extreme for my taste but I won't lie often I don't regret it, haven't tried yet. Had a little backlog to go through

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
lol you save all these slave girls and dont get to bang not one of them. Lol
You actually can bang one of them (only one, sadly, but still). It's the one that unlock the training camp when you free her. You can bang her afterwards. Also, you may be able to bang the human slave, not sure about this one. She tells you to meet her at the human village but I can't/didn't enter it yet.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a writer to improve my writing (and create),
for help : you have access to the last test version.
- You need to be present to discord for tchat. ( Contact me by MP )
Hey, I have just been simmering on playing this game since I saw it come out. Started about 4 days ago, and I must say. Great material so far. I like exaggerated features in 3dcg games, much like Battle of the Bulges or Terminal Desires. I just can't cope with the writing and would love to help you. I can see the concept you have, but tell that English is not your fist language.

Just saw this post at top of thread. If you would like someone to edit your writing, I would LOVE to. I really like the short and sweet dialoge you have so far, so I would aim to keep it that way, but make more sense for us English speakers.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Here are some of the Console Cheats if anyone is tired of farming, or have problems getting certain items.

You can load your save at: to see other values.

This is a fun little game so far especially if you're into big boobs. The animations are a kind of janky along with the models, but imo since everything is done in that style it kind of adds to the charm of the game. Below are a few suggestions after playing through most of the game. The updates have been great so far, so keep it up!
Hey thank you for all informations, i noted some suggestions update you wrote ;)

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes