Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone got a save near where you meet the King? Accidentally deleted my save and don't want to do everything again

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
i think its a very great game. i like it very much tbh. will there be in the future an option that the side effect (growing cock) is perm?
Probably not. Since there are people out here that aren't fan of futa, the "side effetc" is here to make futa scene if you're a futa lover but avoid them if you don't. So it probably won't be permanent :/

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Dungeon slaves" version "0.459".

Note: Contains the OEJ mod gallery translation. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE MOD BUT ONLY ITS TRANSLATION.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dungeon slaves" versione "0.459".

Nota: Contiene la traduzione della gallery mod di OEJ. NON CONTIENE LA MOD MA SOLO LA SUA TRADUZIONE.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Futa appears in certain scenes, and if you turn it of, some scene will have another version, other just won't appear. Changing the tits size would require to redo every image in the game, and check at every instant what option you had. So that's clealry not the same amount of work :)

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
So what's in the newest update exactly?

So far I've been able to cure the King and slap the shit out of the guard he's given me on my way to the dungeon to save the princess, and that's as far as I can go.

Oct 7, 2020
Really? I see lots of games that dont have any of that.
Honestly the art of this game is quite good but EVERYTHING ELSE is god awful. The gameplay is utter garbage. The way Ren'Py is utilized is garbage. Writing ? Might aswell have no writing whatsoever and just still images. I genuinely think people would enjoy this "game" more if you just put up a file with all the images in it so you only need to download that.
get a load this guy? Someone lose there puppy?

Fantalon

Jul 23, 2019
It goes without saying that the Ctrl key is going to be your best friend for a LOT of this.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes