Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
It's such a shame I really, really love the art but hate the themes and female MC combined with gross monster dicks, which are the least boner inducing themes behind goblin MC and NTR.

Alas, alas.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
cool game:
5+ graphics
what is missing: in 461, a couple of scenes were missing: Emmy's house at night with a mosquito, forest: collecting herbs and other supplies (when Emmy bends over and stings her, but it is not shown * where *, or maybe a magic worm climbed into her panties, but this there is no scene.

interface: emmy's house (no wardrobe) it is not clear how the heroine is dressed, how to take off her panties (since she has such thoughts). the house simply does not have a mirror and a bedside table or a pair for Amy to keep her things in them and those that she will buy or find.

shop: after using the cheat for gold (to quickly buy military clothes), it always gives an error that the heroine works for a hippo and the purchase is not possible. gold at that time was 1100, the rest of the cheats worked fine.
-------------------
I'll write about bugs later, separately

Reactions: adn700

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The grind and RNG in this game is unbearable!
After a few hours I found some console commands to use but there where no such thing for Luminous Mushrooms or the any of the Potions...

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Can anyone help me with a save or tell me where the save files are located so I can extract my old ones. I got a new pc and cannot access my old saves

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
i did and still no knight, all i can do there is dance for the king
I had the issue with having the knight as a companion for a couple weeks of fighting and then he disappeared. Can't seem to get him back.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
List bug : Don't dance for the king ( if you dance, the soldier is disable .. )

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes