POKEBEASTyt12z3

Jun 16, 2021
Hy everyone can someone tell me the new Patreon code please I am new that's why man I am so addicted from these game I can't be without these game please reply fast please

Reactions: khantoje

gragos

Jan 23, 2019
fun game, like the style and thick asses ^^
hope see more Amy in human form, and some futa x futa action
PS: now looked the screenshots in first post, and cant remember that scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it skippable or smthng?

Jul 30, 2017
fun game, like the style and thick asses ^^
hope see more Amy in human form, and some futa x futa action
PS: now looked the screenshots in first post, and cant remember that scene
is it skippable or smthng?
No - that's

Reactions: gragos
Apr 14, 2021
Im stuck after saving 10 slave what to do next ?
After you save the slave you have to go to the king or the "human city" and request assistance to enter the dungeon. You will not be aloud in at first because you are an elf so you will have to go to the witches tree and she will give you a spell to turn human so you can enter village. She will list the requirements of what to do once that is complete you go to the human village.

Reactions: adn700
Apr 14, 2021
What ist the right way to the maze???
You have to go to upstairs inside the Large Princess mansion room back in the MC's home village. There's a fish creature dude guarding the door of upstairs who will blackmail you. Agree and perform act then you will search princess room and it will give you a map of the dungeon which will help with navigation. The answer for the door riddle in basement when you are with the soldier the answer is in this order (Yellow, Blue, Red, Cyan)

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
You have to go to upstairs inside the Large Princess mansion room back in the MC's home village. There's a fish creature dude guarding the door of upstairs who will blackmail you. Agree and perform act then you will search princess room and it will give you a map of the dungeon which will help with navigation. The answer for the door riddle in basement when you are with the soldier the answer is in this order (Yellow, Blue, Red, Cyan)

Thanks! you are the best :)

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
1: What about putting the option to change between futa and non-futa in the hut?
2: Is the sample mission still bugged?

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes