librasaint

Feb 26, 2018
At some point, you'll have the option to meet a witch which is going to give you a short quest in order to make a potion to hife your "elf-ness". Iirc, the person who tells you to meet the witch is one of the girls you freed from the dungeon and that you have to meet afterwards in one of the forest.
I went to the beach, met the blondie who tells me to go to ancient forest to meet the witch, but the only options in the Ancient forest is "wait for battle" and "leave". I keep repeating the fights but no witch appeared...

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I went to the beach, met the blondie who tells me to go to ancient forest to meet the witch, but the only options in the Ancient forest is "wait for battle" and "leave". I keep repeating the fights but no witch appeared...
maybe you already find her ? go to the house tree in map
you need to see "Look for the Witch.." in ancient forest

Mr.Angel

Dec 8, 2019
The grammar in the game is horrible I can't even read it and half the words don't even make any sense please find someone who knows grammar or even knows how to write

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Really liking these renders especially with animations, suprised my potions still take 5 to build when its meant to be 3 now. Im on newest version and fresh start.

Reactions: Dee_Zee

Zaqwer

May 15, 2018
How do you go the human village? I'm using an old save and I can't find it anywhere on the map.

Sep 26, 2018
The witch literally disappeared from my savefile: I had found her but now the houyse under the tree is no longer clickable.

It's a very good game, with TOOO MANY softlocks, shame

Reactions: pecard255

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Are you just joking about deleting the game? If so then no need because I haven't downloaded it yet.
It's a joke based on the way people on here act as though they're being forced to see certain content when they always have the option of not playing the game ;)

The truth is I couldn't tell you if it's avoidable as I would never try to avoid it.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone know how the Cheat house works ? I go there and type in DSCHEAT but it just goes back to village circle and it's not unlocked

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
The 2 princess pics i remember seeing when i played an early version but this time i didnt and im about to goto the human village, where does princess end up with cum in her mouth?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone know how the Cheat house works ? I go there and type in DSCHEAT but it just goes back to village circle and it's not unlocked
The code changes, that's an old one. The most recent known code is in the OP: ADN700 (case sensitive) but that may be out of date too.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes