sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Got the same quest.

Spider (?) bitch has a 20 and it is PITA to defeat her.

Any help, please.

Thanks
Update.

Finally defeated her once.

Got to do it 3 times.

Just have to keep going back.
Be in top heath and power when you go.
Use companion, breast, companion, kick combinations.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
no luck with the spider threads and leaves, im just "waiting" not getting anything unique. the shaman doesnt say anything. also is there even a reward or will get the bikini then it says coming soon?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Gah! I wish I liked this genre because the art looks very good. :(
Does anyone know if the author has published another game but without futa nor bestiality?

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
I'm surprised you cant bang the knight companion...the MC bangs everyone else might as well add him to the list.

Maniction

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone else getting a error during combat because of the pixie shield? it happens every time i take damage and it says "NameError: name 'AmyShield' is not defined"? i have tried making her not follow me but nothing seems to work.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Anyone else getting a error during combat because of the pixie shield? it happens every time i take damage and it says "NameError: name 'AmyShield' is not defined"? i have tried making her not follow me but nothing seems to work.
pixie bug , please take another compagnion ;)

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Maniction

Oct 31, 2017
pixie bug , please take another compagnion ;)
I hoped that would work. i have taken the soldier instead and the dialog with pixie says she is not a companion, but she still shields me when i get attacked and trigger the error.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
For the bikini side quest, I can't seem to get leaves from the ancient forest or spider threads from the dusk woods. No creatture seems to drop them. Also, can't get golden moss in the cave, the dwarf already told me about the chamber but there's no option to go there, searching the cave still has the same potential results (gold, power or fight). Any help? Is this not implemented yet?

Last edited:

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
I know that this question has already been asked in this thread, but I don't think it has been ever answered. So, how can one find the "plant glands" to save the king? Or is it a patreon-only quest?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I know that this question has already been asked in this thread, but I don't think it has been ever answered. So, how can one find the "plant glands" to save the king? Or is it a patreon-only quest?
Dark forest, got to defeat plant monster (rare encounter, save and keep loading until you get one)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes