Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
If I remember correctly... this was a sandbox, no?
Now is a VN? (didnt see the sandbox tag so got hopefull...)
Or is still a sandbox game?
:unsure:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
how to unlock shark office scene in gallery? i am using someone else save and have completed all quest

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
can someone tell me how to access the console cuz even after enabling it, it doesnt work?

As for any other Renpy games.

Enable the console
Modify the \renpy\common\00console.rpy file with a text editor:
Python:
# (instead of False)
config.console = True

Call the console in the game
Start the game after enabling the console and press: Shift-O

** Caution ** Using the Renpy console may ruin your game data, if you are not very, very careful when making some modifications.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedreaper99

ichigo999121

Jun 19, 2020
i tried opening the console and it did nothing i tried with shift 0 and Shift o i activated it in the cheat hut thing. am i doing something wrong

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i tried opening the console and it did nothing i tried with shift 0 and Shift o i activated it in the cheat hut thing. am i doing something wrong
Have you modified the "\renpy\common\00console.rpy" file first (i.e. before starting the game) ? And EXACTLY as indicated (Renpy/Python is case sensitive, for instance) ?

Just in case, here is an already modified file (see file in attached zip file). Replace your own file with it (DO a BACKUP before), then start the game.

You can call the console anywhere in the game (not only in the cheat room). BTW, it's Shit + O (the letter, not the number).

*** EDIT *** Enabling the console in the cheat room doesn't work. It must be enabled before starting the game.

Last edited:

ellieyer

Sep 20, 2019
I just subscribed to the Patreon and downloaded the latest version 0.57 but now I'm stuck on Quest 25. I can't find Pixie anywhere. Dont think I ever saw her in the game. I read its a bug for new players who started playing from 0.57 and that I need to download a different /older version. The problem is all the mega links on the Patreon don't work... so there's no way to download an older version just 0.57. Anyone else have this issue and found a fix? 2022-03-21_0-46-48.jpg

Sergeraz

Dec 10, 2021
I just subscribed to the Patreon and downloaded the latest version 0.57 but now I'm stuck on Quest 25. I can't find Pixie anywhere. Dont think I ever saw her in the game. I read its a bug for new players who started playing from 0.57 and that I need to download a different /older version. The problem is all the mega links on the Patreon don't work... so there's no way to download an older version just 0.57. Anyone else have this issue and found a fix? View attachment 1714810
post new version and I will upload older version if ya want.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes