pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
can somebody send a picture where to find the third witch spirit in the golden cave because for the love of all that is holy i can't find it in there. not in the normal cave area or the goblin king area.
In the "treasure" part of the cavern: see https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-63-adn700.50888/post-9384011

Captures hereafter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
anyone have a safe where you can get the soldier as companion?
my game refuses to let me go to the king

hairyfrogg

Aug 14, 2020
No, first choice is about auto scenes when she just automatically start boning girls. You have a choice about other npc many times(for example even if you choose guard at elf palace as futa first you still see scene with choice futa or non futa, and if you choose non futa (there is only futa scene with mc and guard(2 futa guards). Cough...Well Magic World what can i say.
Just choose what you like, but you will see futa npc anyway(at least some of the scenes with them)
so I'm confused does futa enabled give her a dick? Cuz when you choose it it doesn't give her one but when chose just boob mode it gives her a dick? I just want scenes with her having a dick?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
so I'm confused does futa enabled give her a dick? Cuz when you choose it it doesn't give her one but when chose just boob mode it gives her a dick? I just want scenes with her having a dick?
As i understand when at the start you choose futa she get whole package of scenes(but you can choose sometimes what you want to see). If at the start choose no futa, you will see choices with other girls futa anyway. Just choose futa at the start of the game to see all scenes possible. And no, whe she(MC) go futa you will get whole package i think with boobs. The game was made very messy and sometimes i also do not understand why something happened, even it is should not.

P.S. I just think Dev has kink for big Boobs, so no alternative. I think all his games abot BIG proportions(Not that i against it).

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
anyone have a safe where you can get the soldier as companion?
my game refuses to let me go to the king
To go to the king you need to do all possible quest and actions before it. In city thrre is girl and her mother, you can help them and they can help you. Also whitch will give you magic to mask for human girl so you can enter King palace.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
To go to the king you need to do all possible quest and actions before it. In city thrre is girl and her mother, you can help them and they can help you. Also whitch will give you magic to mask for human girl so you can enter King palace.
i did that but the guards never let me pass

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i did that but the guards never let me pass
Strange indeed. Maybe problems with variables, sometimes it happens.(especially when you try to use skip option often). Maybe you missed some of the triggers. Basically you came to city but cannot enter i think because mc is elf, so you ask whitch to help you, if i remember correctly. and inside city this family of prostitutes will help you to get inside. i think there are some quest with them before you can enter The Palace. And when you first enter MC will cure the King, and you can enter any time you want there.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
Strange indeed. Maybe problems with variables, sometimes it happens.(especially when you try to use skip option often). Maybe you missed some of the triggers. Basically you came to city but cannot enter i think because mc is elf, so you ask whitch to help you, if i remember correctly. and inside city this family of prostitutes will help you to get inside. i think there are some quest with them before you can enter The Palace. And when you first enter MC will cure the King, and you can enter any time you want there.
i just keep goin on night time adventures with kitty but i never get allowed to go to the king

Kalex61

Mar 18, 2021
Hi. In the Quest 36, when i get the buttplug and click in the only option "Bring the buttplug to the queen" i go automatically to the Village. Then i do click in Princess's House, and the Queen say "Amy!" "You're back!"... And Amy say "It's hard to find your plug..."... and the same thing happens all the time. It is impossible for Amy to deliver the buttplug to the Queen. I don't know if i miss any step or if there is a bug in the game. Please, if anyone can help me! Thanks.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i think it was this save
Well, i think you missed some actions which can trigger something. At the gate guards ask about an*l. maybe something will trigger it, i do not rememver. here is save after i found pixie in the forest. maybe some actions with her will trigger something. enabled cheat mode in elf village.

Reactions: FunForFree

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i think it was this save
As a complement of the DeMoS666's former answers to your problem ...

AFAICT, your situation (i.e. CurrentKitty = 8 and KingCurrent = 0) is impossible in the current version version of the game.

Extract of HumansVillage.rpy:
Python:
[...]
        if KingCurrent == 0:
            $ KingCurrent = 1
        if CurrentQuest == 15:
            $ CurrentQuest = 16
        if CurrentKitty < 7:
            $ CurrentKitty = 8
[...]
Anyway, attached a patched version of your save file (with KingCurrent = 1).

Reactions: FunForFree

Mysterious

Sep 17, 2017
You can get some indications from the Witch when talking to her : "The Witch's spirits" -> "Red Spirit 1/4 ... 2/4 ... 3/4 ... 4/4"

It's not helping

Reactions: Padoos12
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes