pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
dungeon maze help please
There is also the possibility to get the map of the maze: AFAIR you can get get it in the upper floor of the princess's house if you go there by night (there is an option so search the room, or something like that - don't remember if you'll have to blow the guard or not).

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, the game gives me an error pointing to images folder (missing images).
It is not the only section that the images are missing. I have to run it again to find the other missing images. I think SoldierKitty image is missing and I believe the other additional image related to human castle along with Mountain. May need to cross reference any other possible images and folders may be missing. This is usually why the compressor warn anyone that it may break the game (missing files/folders during the compression)

lewdgamerxxx the compression was great, however just missing some folders and images. (1) human castle that should have soldierkitty images and few others and (2) mountain images possible folders. May want to cross-reference from original game and the compress game.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
It is not the only section that the images are missing. I have to run it again to find the other missing images. I think SoldierKitty image is missing and I believe the other additional image related to human castle along with Mountain. May need to cross reference any other possible images and folders may be missing. This is usually why the compressor warn anyone that it may break the game (missing files/folders during the compression)

lewdgamerxxx the compression was great, however just missing some folders and images. (1) human castle that should have soldierkitty images and few others and (2) mountain images possible folders. May want to cross-reference from original game and the compress game.

I've recompressed the whole game again and this time I'll compare the filecount of both games to ensure that no images were missing. Just a few more minutes and I'll update it.
EDIT: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-48-adn700.50888/post-5954683

Last edited:
Reactions: WheresLucifer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I've recompressed the whole game again and this time I'll compare the filecount of both games to ensure that no images were missing. Just a few more minutes and I'll update it.
No biggie, I wanted to help provide the issue with missing images. I just didn't have the time to write them down, however wanted to point few things to help you out. your compress were good most of the way, just few minor issues. No one is perfect. :)

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
just played this, and it's great so far!

love BE and massive tits, and even if i strongly prefer BE being permanent rather than temporary, still really nice to see so often!
also love futa and futa growth (same deal, but i get if the futa wasn't temporary you wouldn't be able to opt into and out of the futa content), favorite characters so far are the elf guard, queen, and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

since the MC probably can't be permanently BE'd (since it would require a change to revisiting all older content, although i personally don't mind if visiting old scenes means she uses her 'old' size) would love to see it happen to other side characters, the elf princesses seem like they have a lot to do to catch up to their mom :p

i would love more hyper futa/futa growth content, like how
, and my other biggest request would be to let the MC go into the elf pool! she said she wants to do it, the queen wants her to do it, the other elves want her to do it... yes please!

i could have missed it, but it also seems like there isn't much to do with the freed slaves so far? not that i mind looking at them, but for some of them (the one with the mega tits, the futa? or was that a toy? one, etc) i would love some kind of scene or use for them beyond visiting them in the hut so they line up visually

Jerrik

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,
i have no idea how to finish quest #17.
I went to dungeon with solder and then i'm stuck in endless left and right roud in basement, i can not find end of this quest :-(
Any idea or help (maybe it's a bug?!?)
Thanks for any help

Reactions: Twentycent

SCP-123

Jun 10, 2021
I've always played DS on browsers and now I want to download it, what should I download first to open the game folders, etc, ... It will be rly nice if someone explain to me how it works

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hi,
I went to dungeon with solder and then i'm stuck in endless left and right roud in basement, i can not find end of this quest :-(
Thanks for any help
the quest is to find oracle, I do not have the path info, I did all the path in the maze. Beware some are traps and other to rescue some slaves. It would be wise to write down which path you have taken, so you do not need to repeat the path over and over.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hi,
Thanks for any help
There is a map in the game for this maze.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Druid.
Got milk for the hole, gave it to her.
Can't find any more keys and can't get the fuck training.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: POKEBEASTyt12z3

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I downloaded the update compress. I extracted the files and checked the path, this time it had more images in the image folders. I confirmed few section and it is good now. I haven't played the game after downloading the updated compress. I think I will wait for next update or so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes