4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

OmegaOzone

Dec 18, 2019
We thank you for the generosity OmegaOzone . I wish you well and hey, do you think a steam release would be possible?
I'm 100% down to do a steam release once I have enough done. It'd be silly to avoid one of the biggest game platforms out there, especially since they allow adult games now. I'm considering doing a mobile version as well but I'll have to do some more optimizing for that.

OmegaOzone I have read your Patreon page but i would like some more information. Here are my questions, would be nice if you have a moment for that. <3

-How long will the VN be (a rough guessing is ok)?
-What fetishes have you planned, what's a no-no and what can be asked for?
-How often can you work on the game each week and how often can you release updates (every week, month, in three months)?

Thank you for putting your love, dedication and passion into that game plus sacrificing your private time. <3
Hey, thanks for the questions!

1. My goal right now is for the game to be at least an hour or two. I'm aiming for quality over quantity so if I can hit that mark, I would be pretty satisfied. If I have the means to make it longer, then I'm all for it too. Eventually I want to take the game to the Dungeon Delver Academy (a Hogwarts of sorts for adventurers) and there's plenty of possibility there for content as well.

2. I'm open to a lot of fetishes as long as they aren't too extreme (ie. vore) but the main focus on the game is definitely on monster play (slimes, tentacles, kobolds, etc.) and inter-party lewdness. One of the things I'd like to play with later on if I get the chance is magical or alchemical mishaps from Iris, the bunny mage. Stuff like potions/spells causing breast expansion, lactation, futanari, etc.

3. Right now, I'm basically working on the game whenever I'm not doing commissions. However, the more Patreon support I have, the less of a need I have to do commissions. At a certain point, if my Patreon grows enough, I can drop commissions all together and focus solely on the game and maybe some side animations every now and then. My goal for a reasonable update schedule would be around 1-3 months per update, depending on the scope of the content being worked on.

Thank you so much for your interest in the game!

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Ok, so I'm confused. Does this game let you pick the gender to play? And then said gender gets butt fucked by slimes?

OmegaOzone

Dec 18, 2019
Ok, so I'm confused. Does this game let you pick the gender to play? And then said gender gets butt fucked by slimes?
You play as Vyncent, the wolf rogue (though you can name him whatever you'd like) and adventure alongside Iris, the bunny mage. Together they get involved in various lewd escapades including getting butt fucked by slimes and butt fucking each other.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You play as Vyncent, the wolf rogue (though you can name him whatever you'd like) and adventure alongside Iris, the bunny mage. Together they get involved in various lewd escapades including getting butt fucked by slimes and butt fucking each other.
Can we prevent Iris from getting fucked by others?

OmegaOzone

Dec 18, 2019
Can we prevent Iris from getting fucked by others?
The game is going to be fairly built around monster fucking so there'll be some instances where she'll have to fuck some kind of monster to more forward (ie. tentacles) but any other time she'll pretty much just be fucking Vyncent unless more partners get involved in the action like in a threesome.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The game is going to be fairly built around monster fucking so there'll be some instances where she'll have to fuck some kind of monster to more forward (ie. tentacles) but any other time she'll pretty much just be fucking Vyncent unless more partners get involved in the action like in a threesome.
Well thanks for the warning, not my kind of game then. Good luck anyways.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Just one more question, we see wolf boy over here getting raped by a slime, does he get butt fucked raped?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I looked at the Changelog and there's a mention about ,,heavily downsizing the file of the game from 2GB to 300 MB". I mean... Just how? HOW?! How such a small game could weight 1 GB not to mention 2 GB!? I just can't understand... :v I was playing the 0.1 version and I actually really liked it, but I've decided to wait for more content. And here I just found its size was 2 GB... What the heck? xD

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
uncompressed video
So what kind of format and resolution did he use to make such short animations weight so much? I would understand if there was more of content to cover more scenes with video clips, but it's still a small amount of it from what I know... Also is it really necessary to use video instead of gifs/spritesheets? This is Unity We're talking about after all...

OmegaOzone

Dec 18, 2019
So what kind of format and resolution did he use to make such short animations weight so much? I would understand if there was more of content to cover more scenes with video clips, but it's still a small amount of it from what I know... Also is it really necessary to use video instead of gifs/spritesheets? This is Unity We're talking about after all...
Essentially all the animations are made using sprites other than the one bathing scene which is a compressed mp4 video. The reason the sprites were so large before was because the sprites are PNGs and I wasn't using crunch compression in Unity. It made the sprites look crisper in exchange for a ridiculous file size. Once I started nearing the 2gb mark, I realized how ridiculous the file size was getting, so I went back and used crunch compression on all the sprites. The result is slightly more lossy graphics in exchange for dramatically lower file sizes.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Essentially all the animations are made using sprites other than the one bathing scene which is a compressed mp4 video. The reason the sprites were so large before was because the sprites are PNGs and I wasn't using crunch compression in Unity. It made the sprites look crisper in exchange for a ridiculous file size. Once I started nearing the 2gb mark, I realized how ridiculous the file size was getting, so I went back and used crunch compression on all the sprites. The result is slightly more lossy graphics in exchange for dramatically lower file sizes.
I see... So You've had to make a decision about the art quality here. But still, I'm really impressed the png files, which should be very light in general, could produce such huge amount of weight. Well it doesn't really matter anymore since it belongs to the past already :D Keep up the good work!

Tifa222

Jul 31, 2018
Wow i love the animations and the drawing ! It seems so alive.

1. My goal right now is for the game to be at least an hour or two. I'm aiming for quality over quantity so if I can hit that mark, I would be pretty satisfied. If I have the means to make it longer, then I'm all for it too. Eventually I want to take the game to the Dungeon Delver Academy (a Hogwarts of sorts for adventurers) and there's plenty of possibility there for content as well.

2. I'm open to a lot of fetishes as long as they aren't too extreme (ie. vore) but the main focus on the game is definitely on monster play (slimes, tentacles, kobolds, etc.) and inter-party lewdness. One of the things I'd like to play with later on if I get the chance is magical or alchemical mishaps from Iris, the bunny mage. Stuff like potions/spells causing breast expansion, lactation, futanari, etc.

3. Right now, I'm basically working on the game whenever I'm not doing commissions. However, the more Patreon support I have, the less of a need I have to do commissions. At a certain point, if my Patreon grows enough, I can drop commissions all together and focus solely on the game and maybe some side animations every now and then. My goal for a reasonable update schedule would be around 1-3 months per update, depending on the scope of the content being worked on.
Also it looks very promising and the way you see the future of your game is perfect !!

Reactions: OmegaOzone

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
I like the work, just forced to a forever development cycle with most games kills my interest before it even reaches the game.

Looks neat, just not for me.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes