Unity Dungeon Tavern [v0.2.5 Hotfix] [TinyHat Studios]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Seems a problem related to your PC Locale. Developers are working on a fix, should be out soon, meanwhile they suggested to change you PC locale to en-US.
Worked for me~
Thanks for the feedback, but I’m definitely not going to change the locale!

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
The story mode is terribly mixed up. The dialogues are mixed up, some chaotic events occur and as a result, “day 2 is over.” Nothing is clear at all.
The game stops at this point if you do not give the witch sperm, regardless of your further choice. The same thing if you lie to the princess.

If you give the sperm yourself, then part of the dialogue with the princess is repeated.

Last edited:

Shaggster

Dec 28, 2016
Any games with similar artstyle? I've taken a look at the dev's other games. Dm me if we can't discuss on this page!

Omalleyus

Feb 27, 2021
Love this in everyway so far. but damn man. 1 in game day every real season. hope the days get longer than about 40 clicks of dialogue

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
If the game has anything going for it, its the artstyle I am really loving it! Still super early but definitely keeping my eye on this one!

BronteRuoduante

Jun 10, 2017
real issues with the bottom right not having borders on the menus, makes it feel like no matter which resolution I pick it feels off

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
how do you do anything in this game? how am i supposed to send someone on "adventures" to get items? all i can do is have the characters talk to each other and the drow can fuck the witch and the princess. am i just missing some buttons or something?

Oskenunda

Jun 28, 2017
how do you do anything in this game? how am i supposed to send someone on "adventures" to get items? all i can do is have the characters talk to each other and the drow can fuck the witch and the princess. am i just missing some buttons or something?
On the roof near where the knight starts in sandbox there is a bulletin board you can click while a character is selected to send them on adventures. The problem is it's fairly buggy and they will often come back with the wrong item or nothing.

Oskenunda

Jun 28, 2017
How much is the NTR if you're lookin at solely NTR content? is it worth it?
If you're looking for lots of content this is an early access alpha build so there isn't a lot of content. The elf princess and the knight can both be NTR'd so most of the content is NTR and/or corruption. There is a "pure" route for the two of them with much less content.

Reactions: ajunghw4n

dakidogames

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
I want to ask how long it took you to make the game and how long the game itself lasts in terms of time? Thank you

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Man, Tinyhat really teased this game on Steam for like, 2 years only to throw it into Early Access instead of actually finishing it like their other titles and it shows lol. Bummer because this was one i was looking forward to for awhile on their page...

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
In story mode there are 3 scenes that are only unlocked in this mode, well..
1. Serania in bed with Bergo
2. Celeste deep throats in bed with Ra'ya
3. Serania rimming Percival
4. Izzy giving Percival a boobjob while licking his dick. (This one is not in the gallery!!) / She has a specific scene with him in sandbox mode that is unlockable, I would say the most "boring" or "difficult" to do.
5. In the sandbox it is possible to perform a scene with Celeste-Ra'yan-Bergo, but isn't in the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I managed to unlock all the scenes except the one with Seranai penetrating Percival (If anyone knows how) and those with the Minotaur, well I delivered the meat to him using Seranai and Celeste, although the animation was completed, it didn't appear in the gallery about the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Soichy and sunduk51
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes