Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Its mostly a Mitigation for people who vehemently against ntr or other guys touching their girls.
For the 1st half of the game, 2nd half changes dynamics; Ex. That herbalist girl becomes corrupt, sleeping around and forcing other heroines into being raped and such IIRC.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
For the 1st half of the game, 2nd half changes dynamics; Ex. That herbalist girl becomes corrupt, sleeping around and forcing other heroines into being raped and such IIRC.
Technically, that only happens if you make that choice if I remember right. There is a choice like that where you essentially tell her to embrace her succubus side.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Technically, that only happens if you make that choice if I remember right. There is a choice like that where you essentially tell her to embrace her succubus side.
Not too sure about the choice for that. Don't remember there being one, but may have skimmed some of the text.
Witch you mean

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Not too sure about the choice for that. Don't remember there being one, but may have skimmed some of the text.
Witch you mean
I think it's around the point where you just save Colette after being turned into a succubus and she talks to the MC about something. There's a choice and I remember there's some sort of dialogue that has some green text specifying the difference. It's been a while though so I may be wrong.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah Colette will ask which you prefer as a choice.(again its just small mitigation against ntr)
You can still unlock all the scenes afterwards if you want them but yeah there are at least two scenes if you tell effectively tell its fine for her to sleep around or something like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pancakee

Nov 26, 2018
which program I have to use to Autotranslate the ex version? I don't know what this game engine is.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
i tried with Translator++ but it doesn't work since it's not an RPGM game (afaik) so we need to figure out how to translate the game files which only Kagura Games knows

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
So did this game just get a like, final release thing? I saw it pop up on DLSite again with, seemingly, new content I haven't seen before. As I recall, didn't we only ever get a translation of the base game and not the DLC? And seems a new DLC has been released as well.
Given how well received this was, I'm surprised they have never bothered to translate the rest of the content.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
the JP version aka "EX" has more DLC's compared to the ENG one
so the english version is basically missing some content like additional dungeons/characters/enemies etc..

ichinano

May 10, 2023
the JP version aka "EX" has more DLC's compared to the ENG one
so the english version is basically missing some content like additional dungeons/characters/enemies etc..
Indeed, there were some DLC contents included within the English version. However, it lacks a proper event trigger, making it accessible only through memory value tampering

Reactions: Tiasung

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
i tried with Translator++ but it doesn't work since it's not an RPGM game (afaik) so we need to figure out how to translate the game files which only Kagura Games knows
I have been talking in they discord

look like DxaEncode / DxaDecode could be used to Unpack and Repack the game

Aug 21, 2018
I really hope the EX DLC do get translated...Kagura being as lazy as they are didn't translate it and EX do add 1.6x more content to a really good game (70+ hours in). This is the reason I stopped playing midway (4th part of the Dungeon).

Heck even AI GPT translation would be good enough for me.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes