urfg

Aug 26, 2019
Is there still romance? I mean like, passionate kissing and cuddling is sufficient but if there's not even that I might not care so much.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Speaking of limiting discussion to the game itself, Your Highness, would you like to answer his question by telling him what the developer's strengths are? Maybe tell him why this game is worth downloading.

No, because I wasn't replying to that guy. Not that I even could, as I haven't played any of this developer's games. Sorry I can't help you out.

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
I was interested in playing it since I read the hentai parody by the artist "chiba tetsutarou" and groupe "tiba-santi". (in fact, it is this hentai parody that make me play the Visual Novel ToHeart2 to begin with xD)
Was waiting for it to have an english translation. =D (waiting since december 2017... 6 years of waiting... 2245 days to be accurate...)
Sad there is no sexual content in it but sometimes, it is good to play a normal game. =P
Downloading this game, its definitely gonna hit different for those who already read these series:devilish:, cant wait to see how those insect-type enemies actually look like

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I still love the To Heart anime. The animation is SHARP and schoolkid stories felt a lot fresher all them years ago. To Heart 2 doesn't feel the same.

This game came out in 2011. No wonder it seems out of its time. BTW the original To Heart game did have sex scenes but these were removed when the game went multi-platform. To Heart 2 had sex scenes added when the game was ported to new platforms. Go figure.
So this is why I was shocked why there's no sexual content even though I once enjoyed the ripped cg of this title... But since I can't figure it out, would you mind yo help these poor souls how to access the R-18 version...

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is this game worth playing if you are looking for a RPG game with turn-based combat in fantasy setting with lots of weapons,some exploration and job/skills/classes? Like does this game have any similarities with Octo-path 2?

Thanks.

Clicx

Sep 21, 2017
Got to the 2nd floor before I saw the [no sexual content] tag. Game's ass and has no quality of life features

Feb 2, 2019
You are joking... The MC's voice (Takaaki) is voiced by Kaji Yuuko... VA of Hyoudou Issei... Now, I am motivated. =D (I don't remember the MC being voiced in "To Heart 2", so I think it is only in this one)
But now, it will make the feeling it lack H-scene even stronger... =D

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Its a shame the 4 people that would be interested in this game will pirate it instead. RIP this series.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Just one question:
There is no sexual content and I doubt that there is any strong violence, brutality, bloodshed or any other dangerous theme in the game.
So why is the game still rated for age 18+ ?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Just one question:
There is no sexual content and I doubt that there is any strong violence, brutality, bloodshed or any other dangerous theme in the game.
So why is the game still rated for age 18+ ?
Maybe because you need to play To Heart 2 to understand it, which has sexual content?
It also has some suggestive/ecchi content.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Maybe because you need to play To Heart 2 to understand it, which has sexual content?
It also has some suggestive/ecchi content.
Just ecchi content would usually not result in 18+ but at most in around 16 years old rating.
After all if ecchi content were to be rated 18+ then lots of games would have to have their rating changed.

Also the age rating of a game X cannot depend on another game Y unless you need to buy the game Y as a condition to get the game X - like with needing the base game to buy DLC content for it.

But this game can be purchased and played on its own.
So there is no connection to the game To Heart 2 for its age rating.