justprevail

Jan 12, 2019
If you get the skull and crossbones and haven't died in multiple runs because you're a god gamer, you need to die for it to go away.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
it is in truth i hate havng to constantly pay that fine does it go away after a while cause in truth you have to make 30000 in 4 days i think which isnt impossible but you would pretty much have to sell everything in your inventory after each dungeon and i wish there was to save anywhere cause not to cheat but so i could quit out of anywhere and the randomness in stats i wish i could train them somewhere for the mc

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
it is in truth i hate havng to constantly pay that fine does it go away after a while cause in truth you have to make 30000 in 4 days i think which isnt impossible but you would pretty much have to sell everything in your inventory after each dungeon and i wish there was to save anywhere cause not to cheat but so i could quit out of anywhere and the randomness in stats i wish i could train them somewhere for the mc
Find and get treasure and sell them. Do Guild quests. Keep energy high by resting in the dungeon so you can get more. Rinse and repeat. That's mostly the grind you'll do to get cash. And yes, sell everything that you dont need in your inventory.

If youre stuggling with stats, do training from the town, cuz you dont lvl up by grinding mobs in this game. But what you really need is to always have the best gear equipped.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
For those looking for a guide, try this link:

just let google translate the page for you. it will be mtl, but most of the guide is understandable imo.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
i wish there was to save anywhere cause not to cheat but so i could quit out of anywhere
...The game saves on slot 1 everything time you reach 40% on a floor.
They even tell you about it in the tutorial.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Some gameplay tips. I don't think I'm going to play NG+ so I'll just write things down before I forget the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's it. Might've missed something that I don't remember.

I'm not sure what's the best gear. I've been using daggers through the whole game.
I had the Stealthy Dancer set(dagger, cloak and necklace) on both of them and just killed everything with a few hits of crits.
There's also this dagger called Plague Mary that does a lot of status effects which is pretty good.

Naiora

Jul 1, 2017
Do we need to patch this game as I seen the patch link in the first post?
Main download is for the 1.0.0 version of the game. Patch includes 1.0.2 update and some translation fixes.
So yes, you need both.

EDIT: Disregard this and check Dybbuks post below.
Wait ... New patch already Out ?~
Nah, unless you missed the small bug fix update that is 1.0.2 for the game. It came out on the 3rd of July.

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Do we need to patch this game as I seen the patch link in the first post?
patch gets updated almost every day so yeah, its good to have it, unless you are playing mid game already. because if theres a change on the JS files folder you will not see any changes in game unless you make a new game.
but the json files is a must do :)

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
patch gets updated almost every day so yeah, its good to have it, unless you are playing mid game already. because if theres a change on the JS files folder you will not see any changes in game unless you make a new game.
but the json files is a must do :)
I have applied the patch mid game and seen the changes I suggested to dazedanon... so not sure where you get that from :unsure:.

Main download is for the 1.0.0 version of the game. Patch includes 1.0.2 update and some translation fixes.

So yes, you need both.

Nah, unless you missed the small bug fix update that is 1.0.2 for the game. It came out on the 3rd of July.
Main download now is for 1.02 as far as I can see... In this post he mentioned that a download of 1.02 was needed to see the changes. Basically if you downloaded the game recently it is version 1.02. If you did a few days ago like I did, you will need to download it again AND get the patch. Always get the patch...

Naiora

Jul 1, 2017
Main download now is for 1.02 as far as I can see... In this post he mentioned that a download of 1.02 was needed to see the changes. Basically if you downloaded the game recently it is version 1.02. If you did a few days ago like I did, you will need to download it again AND get the patch. Always get the patch...
Ah, I see. disregard what I said then. I downloaded the game today and applied the patch before even starting the game for the first time. I only checked the readme for the full game download after aansans question and it was for 1.00 with no mention of the update so I kind of assumed. My bad.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
game appear not completed yet, advice waiting some time before fapping i mean consuming

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Come on ~ bro the game are not bad ~ yup the art are amazing need more content update i surely
~(y):love:
It's not an awful game as a whole, but the main gameplay is awful, the dungeon fights are boring and there is no need for it to be so slow. If you could level up through fights it would probably be more interesting.

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Dungeon with Girl [v1.0.2] [tadatada stupid] Compressed

Win(~183MB):

Tool:UAGC

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes