Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So a few things, it doesn't require VR, the dice having physics is irritating as fuck as you often need to roll several times to get them not to fly off the board and need to be rolled again. The animations are nothing of note and don't even have a proper ejaculation end. The phases of the game often have moments where you have to confirm what's happening when it's practically the only option which makes fights take for ever. The fact that every fight is resolved with sex is rather boring as well.

Reactions: SKYPIDARH

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I swear, some of y'all focus on that "gay" tag more than gay people do.
To be fair that largely because most furry games are gay and it rare that good animated vaginal is done other than the 3 big name ones (if they even count).

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Why there is so muc gay furry games((((Why? When we finally gonna see good furry games without gay content or at least must be not only gay but also staight content
ya that very true gays just love hair more than straights who would have ever guessed that I mean bears and men that love men love hair while many straights prever well shaved?
(Joke aside I wish there was more proper non-gay furry also).

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
ok, the furry community this past year has really stepped up their game, wtf?

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
well all the sex available currently is in screen shots and is very meh animation...

Board game mechanic is rare and interesting enough though for a quick play (be female dungeon 1 if you want to avoid all gay content otherwise go foxy boy and have fun obviously).

Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
To be fair that largely because most furry games are gay and it rare that good animated vaginal is done other than the 3 big name ones (if they even count).
Oh yeah, I get you. I just don't understand why some people seem to completely stop reading the tags the second they see "furry," followed by "gay." :p

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Oh yeah, I get you. I just don't understand why some people seem to completely stop reading the tags the second they see "furry," followed by "gay." :p
Because gay furry is sort of dime a dozen when it comes to furry which is already a nitche fetish.

Along with usual when having gay+furry will be near if not entirely unavoidable even with straight words like vaginal. (case in point in dungeon 2 of this even if you don't bring foxy boy aka use gal only you going to have tons of scaley boys enjoying each other which is fine and fits like it fits them and can easily look away unless you in some form of "closet" I guess :unsure:).
*small note*
not 100% sure if a random event can spawn opposite lizards also in dungeon 1, but played it enough to say seems not.

Also/further point Non-gay furry is a desired thing that is so so rare it sucks/stings more when it gay again ->
I barely can name any 100% straight furry on furry (more so Animated and even more so 100% lesbian).

*Note*
Not speaking for all just saying some the big reasons, and even myself am not a huge furry or scaley (or w/e they called if that not correct term it so rare used any ways sorry to those though if not correct term).

Feb 12, 2020
Because gay furry is sort of dime a dozen when it comes to furry which is already a nitche fetish.

Along with usual when having gay+furry will be near if not entirely unavoidable even with straight words like vaginal. (case in point in dungeon 2 of this even if you don't bring foxy boy aka use gal only you going to have tons of scaley boys enjoying each other which is fine and fits like it fits them and can easily look away unless you in some form of "closet" I guess :unsure:).
*small note*
not 100% sure if a random event can spawn opposite lizards also in dungeon 1, but played it enough to say seems not.

Also/further point Non-gay furry is a desired thing that is so so rare it sucks/stings more when it gay again ->
I barely can name any 100% straight furry on furry (more so Animated and even more so 100% lesbian).

*Note*
Not speaking for all just saying some the big reasons, and even myself am not a huge furry or scaley (or w/e they called if that not correct term it so rare used any ways sorry to those though if not correct term).
they can do what gay people do when they encounter straight content

ignore it

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
DOn't have Vr but this game looks like a type you wouldn't need VR with is theri a way to play this with out VR?

this game is not VR, there is a VR viewer

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
they can do what gay people do when they encounter straight content

ignore it
again its just a desire and a much more easy notable one.

;)Also that argument is so beyond common it almost reaches same quantity as the people speaking out their crushed near impossible wish/hope and 100% Wrong; I have seen least a 100+ posts on people wanting gay content in straight.

and 1-1,000,000 posts for anything and everything no matter what it being posted on (from omg futa-futa-beast-no beast-ntr-no ntr-rape-romance-etc...).

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Ah.... a new furry game, lets see.........oh.....nvm its a furry gay game :(:LOL:

Does seem most furry game that are made seem to be mostly gay themes. Still, good luck to the dev. (y)

(PS: ive played my share of those games, solong as i could add boobs im ok with it :) )
Well, in the furry community that there was a taboo of making female furry character into games, there was a rumor of a case that got caught by FBI because of reasons.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
lets be honest, Furries have a undeserved stigma in several peoples eyes. They are often riduculed and vilified by people, so yeah it would not suprise me that the FBI (once) treated them akin to child mollestors. But lets face it, it just like anny other fetish represented here.

Reactions: A_Furfaag

SKYPIDARH

May 19, 2018
I am not gay, but dont mind this kind of content. Why so much whining about it? Just play another game. Also game is very raw, but very good as demo version. I like dnd style and hope for future updates.
In my opinion, furry is better as fap material than a wretched parody of real people in 3d.
P.S Met a bug where game softlock when i try to open cage with prisoner, after that i cant move or end turn.
13 guys is my personal record.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_Furfaag

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
As an alpha, this demo conveys quite well what the dev is going for. I liked the general theme and gameplay, it's quite unique and I can see it being fun if developed further. The voice acting I find a bit off, but there's no option to turn it off. The character models are nice especially the kobolds.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes