Parjana

Feb 19, 2022
I have the same problem, I've challenged it 8 times now but it keeps failing. I also tried different options but without success. If anyone has a tip, please feel free to do so. I have no idea how to proceed or it's just bugged.
Same problem here. Must be bugged.

Jan 19, 2019
I have the same problem, I've challenged it 8 times now but it keeps failing. I also tried different options but without success. If anyone has a tip, please feel free to do so. I have no idea how to proceed or it's just bugged.
He cheats, you lose, then you pull out his ledger.

It'll count as complete and give you your rewards despite the defeat screen.

barador2003

Oct 7, 2017
Try to set your system to japanese local. That worked for me. The 2 min timer should work in Operate-Mode.

You fail, but the cutscene with the ledger should then play out.

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
To avoid the black screen after shift 1 I use locale emulator. You can find it on github here:

Run the game in japanese (the text will still be in english), it will fixe the 2min timer and the black screen shift

Systembas

Sep 13, 2022
Trying again and again get this challenge (VS Potius) and finish this with a defeat, someone said "Try to set your system to japanese local" but doesnt work for me, second game a play from this studio a again a game i cant finish a story and the worst of that is that i really love their story and the art design from this studio, when their gonna make som game without any bugs?? anyway if someone can help me for this challenge well i would love that thx

Edit: Nvm its working well with Local Emulator

Last edited:

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Try to set your system to japanese local. That worked for me. The 2 min timer should work in Operate-Mode.

You fail, but the cutscene with the ledger should then play out.
It didn't work with the Locale Remulator x64, then I tried it with the Local Emulator and it worked.
The timer finally works too and after the failure it continues with a cutscene.

Finally I can continue the story.

Thank you very much.

undeadsnorlax17

Apr 14, 2024
Havent played much yet, is there a nudity file you have to download like with most kagura games, or is it just later? Downloaded on steam btw

Last edited:

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Havent played much yet, is there a nudity file you have to download like with most kagura games, or is it just later? Downloaded on steam btw
No, its all there already.
Just make sure you have the live mode or something in options switched off, this disables adult content.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He cheats, you lose, then you pull out his ledger.

It'll count as complete and give you your rewards despite the defeat screen.
There is no such Option though... neither is there a prompt dureing the challenge, nor an entry in the Items menu after

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
How did he defeat the fourth guy? I've got all the girls maxed out and clearly I win more than him but I end up losing

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Any chance to get the updates here? The game is already on patch 1.0.6 on steam.
There is actually an update patch file in the comment section of steam, but I don't know what type of conflicts may cause with this version of the game.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes