sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Also, looks like reselecting a girl when there is no replacement puts the game into a soft lock. I guess I just have to git gud.

leseki9075

Mar 29, 2021
To anyone having the black screen problem, you just have to change the Format tab of Windows to English (United-States) and it works just fine !
Thank a lot. For me this is the first game that don't work properly on local DateTime format. Should be added to description, IMHO

Reactions: flannan

Armonium

Oct 30, 2023
Is it just me, or the game doesn't allow me to beat Pontius's showdown? Even with 40k earnings the game gives me a failure

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Here is a full 100% save file.

Last CG in gallery is the ending scene which has some small epilogue for each girl.

There are 2 possible 'epilogues' for each girl. One good(girl maxed) and one bad(girl not maxed)

I have separated the 2 save files to conveniently see them all:

Save slot 1 - all girls maxed, Save slot 2 - all girls not maxed.

Save files should be placed in the game folder, there should be a folder named 'Save' inside it.

Aside of that each girl +shopkeeper has 2 scenes, out of which 1 is animated and another is not. Those are all in the gallery however.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Is it just me, or the game doesn't allow me to beat Pontius's showdown? Even with 40k earnings the game gives me a failure
I have the same problem, I've challenged it 8 times now but it keeps failing. I also tried different options but without success. If anyone has a tip, please feel free to do so. I have no idea how to proceed or it's just bugged.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes