3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
That sounds, thematically, very similar to the Julia ending from previous ep?
Can't say it is because i didn't even check Julia's ending. I have a feeling every ending will be like that 1~2 girls and MC. Then we'll get the final ending that most people can already imagine what it is.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can't say it is because i didn't even check her ending. I have a feeling every ending will be like that 1~2 girls and MC. Then we'll get the final ending that most people can already imagine what it is.
Well, MC kills Clara with her and then runs away with her to a Motel, where they plan a future as vampire hunters and then the game ends.
Basically exactly the same premise as you mentioned with: "just throw the whole mansion story out its useless anyway and run away with my girldfriend."
So you can see the similarity. lol

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Well, MC kills Clara with her and then runs away with her to a Motel, where they plan a future as vampire hunters and then the game ends.
Basically exactly the same premise as you mentioned with: "just throw the whole mansion story out its useless anyway and run away with my girldfriend."
So you can see the similarity. lol
It sure does have similarities, atleast on Lizzie's end you have a threesome, but it's a bit weird, she falls in love with a hippie girl and run away with her and you just tag along without a care in the world :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It sure does have similarities, atleast on Lizzie's end you have a threesome, but it's a bit weird, she falls in love with a hippie girl and runaway with her and you just tag along :KEK: [/Spoiler]
Ha, thanks for the advance warning! I've not played yet, (as waiting for the better walkthrough that Zoey Raven does) but will check that out.
I've only played one game by this dev before, Pine Falls, but didn't finish it.
There seem to be a number of posts, on a few threads, about the endings that they have previously produced not being great.
I don't know, one way or the other, but hopefully these examples are not supporting evidence. I've really enjoyed this game and do hope it receives a satisfactory conclusion. (y)

Reactions: linkinn

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Ha, thanks for the advance warning! I've not played yet, (as waiting for the better walkthrough that Zoey Raven does) but will check that out.
I've only played one game by this dev before, Pine Falls, but didn't finish it.
There seem to be a number of posts, on a few threads, about the endings that they have previously produced not being great.
I don't know, one way or the other, but hopefully these examples are not supporting evidence. I've really enjoyed this game and do hope it receives a satisfactory conclusion. (y)
Sorry for the spoiler, as you replied to me i thought you played ep.12 already.

I mean, it isn't that bad of a ending, it just throws all out and explains nothing, it's probably there just as a fan service to whoever liked that character until the "real" ending, even tho Lizzie's ending is a bit of a slap in the face, but for me is fine as i never really liked her character.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need to clear some bounds on babe operational consent in this game:
MC is eye and bang candy ... that about it.
Stealing some bangs here and there hoping your peers do not catch you is not a relationship.
So far, these are the 1st ways out .. tagging along with the babea who would have Mc near them.
well what a absolute disappointing ending for LIzzie we cant even get a solo ending with her and are forced into a threeway relationship
Sorry for the spoiler, as you replied to me i thought you played ep.12 already.

I mean, it isn't that bad of a ending, it just throws all out and explains nothing, it's probably there just as a fan service to whoever liked that character until the "real" ending, even tho Lizzie's ending is a bit of a slap in the face, but for me is fine as i never really liked her character.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
We need to clear some bounds on babe operational consent in this game:
MC is eye and bang candy ... that about it.
Stealing some bangs here and there hoping your peers do not catch you is not a relationship.
So far, these are the 1st ways out .. tagging along with the babea who would have Mc near them.
Lizzie is a LI for her to disappear only to reappear with a gf and then the MC becomes a 3rd wheel in the relationship is stupid

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I didnt really care for the Lizzie ending I was really hoping there be something more to it because she wasnt even gone a month and she comes back and if there wasnt her name on the dialogue I wouldnt even think its her. When I saw the name and heard what happen I just assumed shes been brain washed or something because it made no sense to me.

Reactions: Bailz and linkinn

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In a way Lizzie's ending kind of a weird, and cut short ending for a love interest (if you went for her). Was kind of hoping for an (mini-)arc of her own in the story to put her ending to a proper close, but it seems she is only there in the beginning and then poof gone forever...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ok, time to put this game to unwatch...it started great now it is third update when i mostly use ctrl to the end...

MC stoped be MC, he is only going to do what others will tell him, without any "real depend" decisions....
He was always like that since the start. :LOL: :LOL:

==================

Well going to check this update later.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wouldn't even say this game has femdom content (until ep.11). As the game comes closer to the end it is just dumb situations on top of another dumb situation. :FacePalm::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vultron

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
go watch some true detective about the deep seeded indoctrination cult male leaders have to turn all babes to their whims.
Lizzie's arc is so Daniels K :LOL:.

We are reaching that stage of a DanielsK game where all the characters and sub plots are starting to get their inevitably shitty resolutions (if they get one at all). I need my popcorn.
I wouldn't even say this game has femdom content (until ep.11). As the game comes closer to the end it is just dumb situations on top of another dumb situation. :FacePalm::LOL:
MC failed Lizzie as he did nothing but let this innocent sex crazed babe with no notion of corruption or emotional blackmail
be the prey 4 every lez dumb overreaching bully able to take advantage of her. She be lost in the winds.
MC has to steer her around yet he only just boards her rudderless express like any other free loader out there.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes